130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Dear Students, as the notification of SBI junior associate 2018 is already out and the registrations too have started for the same. And you all must have already started to prepare yourself for the Examination. The preliminary examination is going to be held in March/April, it’s high time to put the pedal to the metal, batten down the hatches and get yourself ready for SBI Clerk Examination. You still have much of time, a total of 30+ days to prepare for the preliminary & Mains examination. Follow the plan being provided by Governmentadda, you will definitely be holding all the aces and would do great at SBI Clerk Examination.
Strict Study Plan is a must
- Aspirants are bound to give a certain amount of time to a particular topic or subject when his preparations are revolving around a plan.
- The topics are like milestones to be crossed to them.
- Once you are done with a particular topic, you are kind of excited for the next one.
- Also, when there is a plan, there is a deadline too to wind up certain topics within a certain period of time.
- Regular studies reduce the level of stress, as the number of topics to be done does not accumulate into blizzards, hence provide the aspirant with a better physical and mental health.
- So much is happening every day that unless you keep yourself abreast of these changes you cannot adjust yourself to them or tackle the GA section of SBI Clerk exam 2018 smoothly and easily.
- To save your precious time, we provide you with an alternative that is our “Daily GK Update”that contains only the news that is important from the point of view of SBI Clerk Examination.
- Apart from the GA Section, an excellent knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the GDPI.
- Your vocabulary and English skills can also be improved if you maintain reading newspapers on a regular basis.
Put what you learn into practice
- Practicing with Test Series helps you ace the original tests/examinations.
- Computer based Test Series for SBI Clerk also help you save your time as they simulate the real tests and let you know you how to attempt the questions in a way that you are able to attempt the maximum number of questions within the stipulated time.
- It also gives you an All India Rank so as you can assess where you stand and how much more you need to work.
- Many test series comprise of a range of questions that equate the level of frequently asked questions, previous year questions, and new pattern questions for SBI Prelims as well as Mains Examination.
Reasoning Ability is going to be a difficult section as reasoning section of banking exams has always been difficult as compared to other examinations. The pattern is getting complex day by day and most of the topics of this section are now being asked in the form of puzzles only. The only way to ace the scores in the section is strenuous practice. Here is the Sbi Clerk Syllabus for Reasoning Ability Section.
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
Quantitative Aptitude | Data Analysis & Interpretation
The level of every other section has only turned more complex and convoluted, there is no doubt that this section too will be making your blood run cold. If we talk about previous years examinations, this section consumes a lot of time so what one needs to do is an efficient time management that can only be achieved through practice. Data Interpretation and topics from arithmetic section make it hard for one to deal with the section as easily as any other section. Practice continuously, it will pay big time. Here is the Sbi Clerk Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude Section.
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
This topic can be easy as pie if your basics are clear. Sometimes, even those who can communicate very well in English, fail to perform to the best of their ability in competitive exams. A habit of reading an English Newspaper can actually do a good turn because it helps to build up a strong vocabulary, effective knowledge of grammar, and efficient comprehension skills. Rest depends on how hard you practice. Here is the complete Sbi Clerk English Syllabus for English Section.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions (Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
The questions asked in Sbi Clerk General Awareness Section are usually based on Banking Awareness, Static Awareness, and Current Affairs. This year we observed a change in the pattern of GA Section of banking examinations as well. Most of the questions are now being asked from Banking Awareness so this section too is going to be very challenging. Batten down the hatches!
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
Note : Select Two Points For One Day So That You Can Complete Everything In One Month
|Quant||Reasoning||English||Daily One Mini Mock||G.K|
|1||Simplification||Blood Relation||Jumbled Paragraph(Odd one out)||Mock Test Practice||Basic Banking
|2||Quadratic Equation||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Fillers-New pattern||Mock Test Practice||Banking
|3||Approximation||Inequalities||Select Appropriate Word (four/five sentence)||Mock Test Practice|
|4||Approximation||Inequalities||Select Appropriate Word (four/five sentence)||Mock Test Practice||GST
|5||Ratio and Proportion||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Cloze Test||Mock Test Practice|
|6||Percentage||Order, Raking and Direction||Vocabulary New pattern||Mock Test Practice||Cabinet
|7||Percentage||Order, Raking and Direction||Vocabulary New pattern||Mock Test Practice||Static
|8||Average||Coding-Decoding (New Pattern)||Connectors word/phrase||Mock Test Practice||Banking
|9||Average||Coding-Decoding (New Pattern)||Connectors word/phrase||Mock Test Practice||Capital
|10||Time, work and wages||Data Flow Diagram||Paragraph concluding Question||Mock Test Practice||IPO, FPOVostro Account,
|11||Pipes and Cisterns||Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence||Analogies (word pair relationship)||Mock Test Practice|
|12||Time and Distance||Syllogism (New Pattern)||Jumbled word-odd man out||Mock Test Practice|
|13||Time and Distance||Syllogism (New Pattern)||Jumbled word-odd man out||Mock Test Practice|
|14||Boats and Streams||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Questions on Writing Styles (Most concise manner)||Mock Test Practice||Cheques
|15||Boats and Streams||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Questions on Writing Styles (Most concise manner)||Mock Test Practice||National
|16||Profit and Loss||Machine Input-Output||Idioms/phrases||Mock Test Practice||World Bank & its
|17||Profit and Loss||Machine Input-Output||Idioms/phrases||Mock Test Practice||Indian currency
(new notes, their
|18||Simple Interest||Blood Relation||Select grammatically correct sentence||Mock Test Practice||Government
|19||Simple Interest||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Select grammatically correct sentence||Mock Test Practice||5 years plans,
|20||Compound Interest||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Sentence Improvements||Mock Test Practice|| Money Supply
(M0, M1, M2,
|21||Compound Interest||Data Sufficiency||Sentence Improvements||Mock Test Practice||Fixed
Deposit & Term
|22||Simple and Compound Interest||Data Sufficiency||Find the best restates sentence||Mock Test Practice|| Clean
|23||Simple and Compound Interest||Logical Reasoning||Find the best restates sentence||Mock Test Practice|| Indexes
|24||Problems on ages||Logical Reasoning||Find the ODD sentence||Mock Test Practice||Blue
Bull & Bear
|25||Problems on ages||Inequalities||Find the ODD sentence||Mock Test Practice||BRICKS,
|26||DI: Tabular||Inequalities||Find the most logical Complement||Mock Test Practice||RBI & Its
|27||DI: Tabular||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Find the most logical Complement||Mock Test Practice||Current &
|28||DI: Pi chart||Logical Reasoning||Phrase/Word Replacement||Mock Test Practice||Monetary
|29||DI: Pi chart||Data Flow Diagram||Phrase/Word Replacement||Mock Test Practice||Cooperative
|30||DI: Missing||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Paragraph Completion||Mock Test Practice||SIDBI,
|31||DI: Missing||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Paragraph Completion||Mock Test Practice||Indian
|32||DI: Line Graph||Order, Raking and Direction||Reading Comprehension||Mock Test Practice||Dams|
|33||DI: Line Graph||Data Sufficiency||Reading Comprehension||Mock Test Practice||Power
|34||Number Series||Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence||Word usage-1 (One common Word fill in the four sentence)||Mock Test Practice||Wildlife
|35||Number Series||Logical Reasoning||Word usage-1 (One common Word fill in the four sentence)||Mock Test Practice||Banking
|36||DI: Bar Graph||Coding-Decoding (New Pattern)||Word Usage-2 find the incorrect usage of the word||Mock Test Practice||Financial
|37||DI: Bar Graph||Logical Reasoning||Jumbled Paragraph (Odd one out)||Mock Test Practice||Shares,
|38||Percentage||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Jumbled Paragraph (Odd one out)||Mock Test Practice||Junk Bond,
|39||Percentage||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Fillers-New pattern||Mock Test Practice||SWIFT,
|40||Simplification||Data Sufficiency||Fillers-New pattern||Mock Test Practice||Certificate of
|41||Simplification||Syllogism (New Pattern)||Error Detection||Mock Test Practice||ATM, NEFT,
|42||Quadratic Equation||Order, Raking and Direction||Error Detection||Mock Test Practice|| Debit & Credit
|43||Quadratic Equation||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Select Appropriate Word (four/five sentence)||Mock Test Practice||IMF,
|44||Approximation||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Select Appropriate Word (four/five sentence)||Mock Test Practice||Committees &
|45||Approximation||Order, Raking and Direction||Cloze Test||Mock Test Practice|| IFSC Code,
|46||Number Series||Data Flow Diagram||Cloze Test||Mock Test Practice|| IMPS,
|47||Number Series||Logical Reasoning||Reading Comprehension||Mock Test Practice|| Insurance
|48||DI: Line Graph||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Reading Comprehension||Mock Test Practice||Stadiums|
|49||DI: Tabular||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Reading Comprehension||Mock Test Practice|| National
|50||DI: Bar Graph||Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence||Vocabulary New pattern||Mock Test Practice|| NPA &
|51||DI: Pi chart||Blood Relation||Word usage-1 (One common Word fill in the four sentence)||Mock Test Practice||RRB Act|
|52||DI: Missing||Order, Raking and Direction||Word Usage-2 find the incorrect usage of the word||Mock Test Practice|
|53||Time, work and wages||Revision of the week||Appropriate/Inappropriate word (single sentence)||Mock Test Practice|
|54||Pipes and Cisterns||Logical Reasoning||Jumbled Paragraph (Odd one out)||Mock Test Practice|
|55||Percentage||Machine Input-Output||Fillers-New pattern||Mock Test Practice|
|56||Average||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Error Detection||Mock Test Practice|
|57||Problem on Ages||Syllogism (New Pattern)||Select Appropriate Word (four/five sentence)||Mock Test Practice|
|58||Alligation and Mixtures||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||Paragraph-fillers||Mock Test Practice|
|59||Ratio and Proportion||Data Sufficiency||Fillers-New pattern||Mock Test Practice|
|60||Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice|
|Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice|
|Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice||Mock Test Practice|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|