|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Buy Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Best Mock Test Series||Buy Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017
Bandhan NextGen Bankers’ Programme
Bandhan Bank is introducing a 1-year full-time residential course for young graduates at Bandhan School of Development Management (BSDM) at its campus in Kolkata.
Young graduates who wish to make a career in banking are invited to join the course which will start in the first week of December, 2017.
The course will be a mix of intensive classroom and field sessions through simulation, gaming, activities, collaborative projects and branch internships.
THE COURSE WILL AIM AT HONING THE ABILITIES OF THE STUDENTS IN:
- Financial accounts and mathematics
- Effective communication
- Grooming and etiquette
- Professional and Customer service skills
KNOWLEDGE WILL BE IMPARTED ON:
The faculty for the course will comprise experts from the respective fields.
- Banking regulatory requirements
- Banking law and practices
- Banking products and processes
- Financial products and services
- Indian nationals;
- Age between 21 and 25 years on 30th November, 2017.
- Graduates from any discipline, with 1st class in at least 2 of the last 3 final examinations (Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation).
- No gap will be allowed in academics.
HOW TO APPLY:Candidates shall be required to fill-up the APPLICATION FORM FOR NEXTGEN BANKERS’ PROGRAMME available in the website and submit thereat by 20th November, 2017.
SELECTION PROCESS:A short-list will be prepared from the applications received. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for course counseling. The date, time and venue will be informed by email. The career counseling will be followed by an aptitude test and personal interview.The management of Bandhan Bank may also decide to keep a panel wait-listed for admission. At the interview, candidates will be required to produce:
- Self attested photocopy of mark sheets of secondary, higher secondary, graduation, etc., showing grade and “Pass”
- Testimonials of other qualifications, if any.
INFORMATION:Selected students will be informed by e-mail.
The Bank’s decision pertaining to the selection will be final and binding.
- Original documents of the selected students will be checked at the time of admission.
- Satisfactory medical test report will be obtained before admission.
- Background verification may be carried out.
- Rs. 3,50,000.00 plus applicable taxes and cess.
- A bridge facility in the form of a loan may be extended by Bandhan Bank to students to finance the cost of the course.
- A monthly stipend will be paid to students during the programme.
- On successful completion of the programme, successful students will be offered a position in the Assistant Manager Grade in Bandhan Bank.
To Clear English Sections You must Have English Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Quantitative Aptitude Section You must Have Quantitative Aptitude Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Reasoning Section You must Have Reasoning Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Computer Awareness Section You must Have Computer Awareness Book Buy Now From Here
Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Short Tricks Book
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|