|RRB Junior Engineer Best Mock Test Series||Get RRB JE Mock Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Best Mock Test Series for All SSC Exams||Get SSC Prime Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. Consider the following organisations:
(A) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
(B) International Finance Corporation
(C) International Fund for Agricultural Development
(D) International Monetary Fund
Which of these are agencies of the United Nations?
1. Only (A) and (D)
2. Only (A) and (B)
3. Only (B) and (C)
4. Only (C) and (D)
5. All (A), (B), (C) and (D)
2. What is a Bullion Market ?
1. Market where commodities are traded.
2. Market where gold and silver is traded.
3. Market where currency is traded.
4. Market where shares are traded.
5. None of these.
3. Computer Emergency Response Team India comes under ___________.
1. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
2. Ministry of Commerce
4. Department of Information & Technology
5. None of these
4. What does ‘T’ stand for in term ‘CGTMSE’?
5. Gilt-edged securities market is the market for government and semi-government securities. These securities carry –
1. Floating interest rate
2. Fixed interest rate
3. Fixed as well as floating interest rate
4. Differential rate of Interest
5. None of these
6. Where is the headquarters of ESAF Small Finance Bank?
1. Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
2. Udupi, Karnataka
3. Thrissur, Kerala
4. Kolhapur, Maharashtra
5. None of the above
7. What is Stagflation?
1. when there is high rate of Inflation in the economy
2. when there is low economy growth rate
3. when there is high rate of unemployment in the economy
4. None of these
5. All of these.
8. Who is the current Chairperson of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code of India?
1. Raghu Nath Malik
2. Shashank Saxena
3. M S Sahoo
4. K Sivan
5. Rakha Sharma
9. TRIPS and TRIMS terms are associated with which of the following International
10. Which of the following services are available under IMPS ?
2. Merchant Payments
3. Fund Transfer and Remittances
4. Only (1) and (2)
5. All of the above
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|