|IB Security Assistant Free Mock Test||Attempt Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. The ratio of the cash reserves that banks are required to keep with RBI is known as
A. Liquidity Ratio
D. Bank rate
2. What does R stands for in SLR?
D. none of the above
3. Which of the following is not a fuction at ATMs?
A. Account Information
B. Cheque Withdrawal
C. Regular bills payment
D. Mini statement
4. Which of the following is a capital market instrument?
A. Notice money
D. Only B & C
5. State-issued money which is neither convertible by law to any other thing, nor xed
in value in terms of any objective standard is called –
A. Fiat Money
B. Commercial Bank Money
C. Rpresentative Money
D. Liquid Money
6. Banking sector comes under which of the following sector?
A. Agriculture Sector
B. Rural Sector
C. Service Sector
D. Finance Sector
7. An account in which trading of shares in their electronic form is done is known as
B. NRE Account
C. Demat Account
D. RFC Account
8. The maximum compensation by Banking Ombudsman for a complaint isA.
9. The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1935 in accordance with the provision of which of the following Act?
A. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
B. The Reserve Bank of India Act,1935
C. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1947
D. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1949
10. Which of the following Cheque is not honoured by the bank?
A. Stale Cheque
B. Crossed Cheque
C. Self Cheque
D. Open Cheque
3)B. Cheque Withdrawal
5)A. Fiat Money
6)C. Service Sector
7)C. Demat Account
9)A. The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
10)A. Stale Cheque
OnlineTyari Mock Tests
|IBPS Clerk Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CGL Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CPO Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|