SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Banking Awareness Quiz For Upcoming Exams 2017
1. Universal Account Number(UAN) of Employees’ Provident Fund is a
(a) 10 digit number
(b) 12 digit number
(c) 14 digit number
(d) 16 digit number
2. Public Debt Management Agency(PDMA) is set up by
(a) Finance Ministry
(b) Reserve Bank of Inddia
(d) Monetary Policy Committee (MPC)
3. The Reserve Bank of India has extended the timeline for full implementation of the Basel III capital regulations to
(a) March 31, 2019
(b) March 31, 2018
(c) March 31, 2020
(d) March 31, 2021
4. Buying and selling government securities and bonds by RBI in order to manage liquidity in the economy
(a) Market operations by Government
(b) Constraint market operations
(c) Closed market operations
(d) Open market operations
5. Very Rapid Inflation which is almost impossible to reduce is known as
(a) Galloping Inflation
(b) Creeping Inflation
(c) Hyper Inflation
(d) Suppressed Inflation
6. What is the tagline of Bank of Baroda?
(a) India’s International Bank
(b) Where India banks
(c) The name you can bank upon
(d) None is Correct
7. When were the Basel III guidelines released?
8. Which of the following is the apex decision-making body for Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation(EPFO)?
(a) Central Board of Trustees(CBT)
(b) EPFO is an independent organization.
(c) Reserve Bank of India
(d) Central Board of Employees’
9. Term Money has a maturity period beyond
(a) 7 days
(b) 14 days
(c) 21 days
(d) 1 month
10. Which of the following statement is incorrect in context with the Demand Draft(DD)?
(a) A Demand Draft is an order of payment by a bank to another bank.
(b) A Demand Draft cannot be returned because it is a pre-paid instrument.
(c) A Demand Draft is always payable to a specified party.
(d) Demand Draft(DD) is defined in the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|