SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
1. In a recession, GDP –
a. grows rapidly
b. grows negatively
c. grows slowly
d. doesn’t grow
2. Which of the following is not an effect of recession?
a. Drop in Stock Market
b. Business losses
c. Increased employment
d. Social effects, like low living standards, low wages, etc.
3. If a bank provides loan to non-creditworthy borrowers, then it is known as –
a. retail lending
b. subprime lending
c. prime lending
d. corporate lending
4. Which of the following can trigger recession in an economy?
a. subprime lending
b. political instability of the country
c. falling oil prices
d. all of the above
5. What is the full form of DEAF?
a. Depositor Education and Assumption Fund
b. Depositor Education and Awareness Fund
c. Depositor Education and Association Fund
d. Depositor Education and Application Fund
6. Which of the following is true regarding DEAF scheme?
a. All unclaimed amounts in the banks need to be transferred within 1 month after becoming 5 years default to the DEAF Fund
b. All unclaimed amounts in the banks need to be transferred within 3 months after becoming 5 years default to the DEAF Fund
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|