|NIACL AO Complete Mock Test Package||Get Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Free Mock Test||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Committees & Recommendation
IMPORTANT INDIAN COMMITTEES
- Kamlesh Chandra Committee – to examine the wage structure, service conditions of the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in the Department of Posts (DoP).
- Adam Lewis Panel – to safeguard integrity in International tennis.
- Shyam Benegal Committee – to look into revamp the film certification nuances by Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC).
- RM Lodha Committee – on the IPL betting scandal.
- Dr T K Viswanathan Committee – on Bankruptcy Law Reforms
- A P Shah committee – to look into the dispute between Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) on Krishna Godavari (KG) gas fields.
- A P Shah committee – on applicability of Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) to Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) and Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs).
- L Narasimha Reddy Committee – to look into the implementation of One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme for the ex-servicemen.
- Arvind Subramanian Committee – on Possible Tax rates under Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- MB Shah Committee – on illegal mining, its trade, transportation and export in Goa.
- RV Easwar Committee – to simplify the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- T Haque committee – NITI Aayog constituted T Haque Expert Group on Land Leasing
- R Gandhi committee – recommended conversion of Urban Cooperative Banks (UCBs) with business size of 20,000 crore rupees or more into regular banks.
- Deepak Mohanty committee – to frame Medium-term Path on Financial Inclusion.
- Vijay Kelkar committee – on Revisiting and Revitalizing the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Model of Infrastructure Development.
- AK Bhargava committee – to look into the issues of “Net neutrality”.
- Aravind Subramanian Committee – to tackle the shortage of pulses in India.
- Partha Mukhopadhay Committee – Working group on Migration recommended necessary legal and policy framework to protect the interests of the migrants in the country.
- Meena Hemchandra committee – on cyber security to review the threats in the existing and emerging technology.
- Kadiyam Srihari Committee – a sub-committee of Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE) to look into issues of girl’s education.
- Eight members Task Force Committee – for preparing action plan for next three Olympic games 2020, 2024 and 2028.
- Members of Task Force – Pulella Gopichand, Abinav Bindra, Rajesh Kalra, Sandeep Pradhan, Om Pathak, Viren Rasquinha, S. Baldey Singh, G L Khanna.
- K. Singh Committee – on revising the FRBM (Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management)
- Injeti Srinivas Committee – to frame comprehensive National Sports Development Code across sports disciplines.
- N. Srikrishna Committee – to review institutionalization of arbitration mechanism in India. And to deliberate on a data protection framework for the country.
- Nripendra Mishra Committee – task force to look into all the strategic aspects of Indus Water Treaty (IWT) with Pakistan.
- Ratan P. Watal Committee – on Digital Payments.
- Six members committee – to study the ways to improve India’s Haj policy.
Convenor of committee – Afzal Amanullah
- Aarvind Pangariya Committee – To classify the caste Names returned in the Socio Economic & Caste Census (SECC) 2011.
- Gail LNG shipe tender float
- Examine the issue of poor regulation of medical eduction by MCL and Proposed replacing MCL with NMC.
- Pam Rajput Committee – High level committee on status of Women, as well to empower them.
- Bibek Debroy committee – on or mobilization of resources for major railway projects and the restructuring of Indian Railways.
- Aravind Subramanian – Universal Basic Income to allow people to go above poverty line.
- Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and VVS Laxman – BCCI’s newly-constituted cricket advisory committee.
- Monetary Policy Committee – for setting interest rates and ending the Reserve Bank of India governor’s role as sole arbiter.
Its first policy review is scheduled for October 4.
Three members from RBI
- Urjit Patel (Chairperson) – RBI governor – having a casting vote
- Viral V Acharya – Deputy Governor of RBI in charge of Monetary Policy
- Michael Patra – Executive Director of RBI
Three members appointed by Central Government
- Chetan Ghate – Professor of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
- Pami Dua – Director of Delhi School of Economics (DSE)
- Ravindra H Dholakia – Professor of IIM, Ahmedabad
To Clear English Sections You must Have English Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Quantitative Aptitude Section You must Have Quantitative Aptitude Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Reasoning Section You must Have Reasoning Tricks Book Buy Now From HereBuy Now
To Clear Computer Awareness Section You must Have Computer Awareness Book Buy Now From HereBuy Now
Puzzles & Seating Arrangement Short Tricks Book
OnlineTyari Mock Tests
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CGL Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CPO Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|