|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
1. Which of the following is the easiest language to learn and use to write programs?
(A) High level language
(B) Machine level language
(C) Assembly level language
(D) Middle level language
2. Application software is used for ________ .
(A) Operating system
(C) General-purpose application & Application specific solutions
(D) All of the above
3. Language is understood by a computer without using translation as
(A) Assembly language
(B) Symbolic language
(C) Machine language
(D) Higher level language
4. ___________ is an example of a High Level language.
(A) C ++
(B) Assembly language.
(D) Both A & C
5. A program that aids in effective execution of user programs is called
(A) Application program
(B) System program
(C) Both System and Application program
(D) N either System nor Application program
6. Which programming language is machine independent?
(A) Machine level language
(B) Assembly level language
(C) High level language
(D) Both A and B
7. A ‘C’ program is portable means it
(A) Can run on any machine
(B) Can write on any machine
(C) Can read from as well as write to any machine
(D) All of the above
8. Which of the following sequence is correct?
(A) Source code – compiler – object code – linker – executable code
(B) Source code -linker – object code compiler – executable code
(C) Object code – compiler – source code – linker – executable code
(D) Object code -linker – source code – compiler – executable code
9. Which of the following is a low level language?
(C) Machine Level Language
10. The algorithm cannot be represented as
(A) A flowchart
(B) a program
(C) a process
(D) a pseudo code
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|