|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Railway RRB Group D & ALP Technician Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|SBI Clerk Mock Test||Attempt Now|
Hope you like the post!!
- KonradZuse invented the World’s first computer was named as the Z1 in 1936. It was the First freely programmable computer.
- The first computer game was “Spacewar!”. This game was programmed by Steve Russell and first released in February 1962.
- Jack Kilby& Robert Noyce develop the first Integrated Circuit (The Chip) in 1958
- In 1954 John Backus & IBM develop first successful high level programming language FORTRAN Computer Programming Language
- ARPAnet the first Internet connectivity started in 1969.
- WordStar Software is the first release of Word Processors application developed by Seymour Rubenstein & Rob Barnaby in 1979.
- Apple Lisa Computer is the first home computer with a GUI (graphical user interface) in 1983
- The first web browser was invented by Sir Tim Berners-Lee in 1990. It was called WorldWideWeb (no spaces) and was later renamed Nexus.
- The first search engine created was Archie, in 1990 by Alan Emtage, a student of McGill University in Montreal.
- On Aug. 6, 1991, Tim Berners-Lee published the first internet site from CERN, the world’s largest physics lab in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The first supercomputer was the Control Data Corporation (CDC) 6600 with a single CPU. It was released in 1964.
- India’s first supercomputer is PARAM 8000, which was installed in 1991.
- NVIDIA’s Tesla computer was launched in London in December 2008 is first personal supercomputer.
- The first banner advertising was used in 1994.
- The E-mail is older than the World Wide Web.
- The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com.
- Rich Skrenta generated the first computer virus in February 1982. He is the author of Elk Cloner, the first computer virus to be released outside of the lab.
- The first version of Excel was released for the Mac in 1985 and the first Windows version was released in November 1987.
- Nobody can create a folder named “Con” in windows system.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard
- Each Excel worksheet holds 1,048,576 rows and 16, 384 columns which makes 17,179,869,184 cells per worksheet.
- Up to last 100 actions can be undo in excel.