Crack SBI Clerk Mains in 7 days
SBI Clerical Mains Exam is just one week far and the students who are selected are tensed about what to study and what to leave in these seven days.
A proper strategy and honest work is the key to success for any exam. If you know that “what you have to study” and “which questions do you have to attempt in the exam” then you can surely get selected.
Bank exams are not only meant to test your knowledge level, but they check your smartness as well. ‘Smartness’ doesn’t means your outfit or talking style only, it means your approach towards the situation. Examiner doesn’t want you to solve the most complicated question in the exam. You are not going to get any reward for attempting the difficult questions.
You have 2 Hours and 40 minutes. And these 2 Hours and 40 minutes can change your life if you are the real game player. Scheme of this 2 hours and 40 minutes is as below:
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours and 40 minutes|
So, here, we are providing you some ‘MUST DO’ topics which should be commanded in these seven days in order to at least clear the sectional cut-offs in the Mains exam.
Topic-wise details are as below:
(I) General/ Financial Awareness:
- Important Days
- Scheme launched by PSBs/Private Banks and Foreign Banks
- Central/state government’s schemes
- Awards and Rewards
- National Park or Wildlife Sanctuary
- PSBs, its CMD/MD/Chairman, tagline, headquarter
- Recently visit by Indian PM and President aboard and agreements signed
- Sports news (IPL, French open, Australian open F1 Race etc)
- Defense News e.g. Recent Naval, Air and Army Exercises, New Weapons, Satellites.
- Monetary Policy
- Money and Capital Markets
- RBI and its functions
(II) General English:
- Reading Comprehension – Students who are weak in English must attempt this section.
- Cloze Test – This portion also helps students who are not fluent in English.
It basically includes the blanks to be filled by following:
2.4 Gerund/ Infinitive
- Sentence correction
- Para Jumbles – If you are sure about only 1st and last or any other sentence then attempt that very question only and leave other questions of Para Jumbles.
- Fill in the blanks (One Liner)
(III) Quantitative Aptitude:
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – If you are good in the above 1 to 5 topics, then you can do DI & DS very easily.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Time & Distance – Trains, Boats
- Time & Work
(IV) Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude:
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relation
- Ranking and Direction Test
- Alpha-Numeric- symbol series
- Seating Arrangement
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Basics of computer network and transmission media
- Knowledge of the Internet
- M.S Office Suite and Shortcut keys
- History of Computer and some famous personalities
- Computer Security Terms e.g. Bugs, Virus etc.
- Names of latest operating systems e.g. Ubantu is based on Linux.
NOTE: This preparation plan is to clear at least sectional cut-offs. Do attempt more questions in the sections you are strong with.
All The Best! Perform Your Best & Make Us Feel Proud!