130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 11th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 11th January of this year-
- Music composer A R Rahman has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Sikkim.
- In a shocking revelation, all-rounder Yusuf Pathan had failed a dope test during a domestic match last season.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation has set itself an ambitious to-do list for making and launching around 65 satellites for a slew of uses.
- Punjab National Bank and National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation have tied up to provide financial assistance for economic empowerment of persons belonging to Scheduled Caste families living below Double Poverty Line.
- ICICI Securities plans to launch an IPO worth at least Rs. 3,200 crore ($500 million) in February.
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, addressed the inaugural session of the PIO-Parliamentarian Conference in New Delhi.
- Shri J P Nadda, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare presided over the ‘First Health Ministers Roundtable on Food Safety & Nutrition’ organized by FSSAI, in New Delhi.
- The Union Home Ministry has appointed a 12-member inter-ministerial committee, which would take a final call on the playing of the national anthem in cinema halls and public places.
- Flipkart’s payments arm PhonePe said it has partnered mobile wallet company FreeCharge.
- Mankidia, one of the 13 Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups in Odisha were denied habitat rights inside the Similipal Tiger Reserve.
- Bihar has banned even e-cigarette. E-cigarette is smoked through electronics nicotine delivery system for nicotine intake.
- The central government has sanctioned the raising of a Territorial Army battalion comprising ex-servicemen of the Army.
- The government will begin the sale of 1.5% stake in NMDC at a floor price of Rs153.50 a piece.
- The Annual Meeting 2018 of the World Economic Forum shall be held from 23-26 January 2018 at Davos in Switzerland with the theme of ‘Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World’.
- India will sign a pact with the United Kingdom for a return of illegal Indian migrants within a month of their being detected by authorities.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|