130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 12th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 12th January of this year-
- The French government will confer, actor Soumitra Chatterjee with the “Legion of Honour” which is the highest order of merit in France.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has inducted Indian-origin lawmaker Rishi Sunak into her government.
- US President Donald Trump will attend the World Economic Forum in Davos later this month.
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, will visit Bihar on January 11, 2018 to inaugurate the 4th International Conference on Dharma-Dhamma at Rajgir.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the proposal to amend Section 4(1) and Section 5(1) of the National Trust for the Welfare of Person with Autism, Cerebral Plasy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities Act, 1999 to fix the term of the Chairperson and Members of the Board of National Trust for three years.
- The 5th Bilateral Technical Meeting on cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine between Govt. of India and Malaysia was held at New Delhi which was a part of agreement signed between both countries in 2010.
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the events of the National Youth Festival(NYF) on 12 January 2018 through Video conferencing and will also address the gathering.
- The government has appointed renowned scientist Sivan K as the chairman of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to replace of A S Kiran Kumar.
- BJP government appointed S P Mardi, a 1986-batch IPS as New Director General of police in Himachal Pradesh.
- India reached out to lawmakers of Indian origin spread across the world seeking support for its emerging status as a global power.
- India’s growth rate in 2018 is projected to hit 7.3% and 7.5% in the next two years, according to the World Bank, which said the country has “enormous growth potential” compared to other emerging economies.
- IndusInd Bank and Dynamics Inc announced plans to introduce the first battery-powered, interactive payment cards in the Indian market in 2018.
- Singapore-based Indian-origin businessman Sunny Verghese has been appointed as the Chairman of the Geneva-based World Business Council for Sustainable Development.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|