Current Affairs 13th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 13th January of this year-
- Anil Khanna was appointed as Chairman of the Finance Commission of the Indian Olympic Association, which also formed a four-member advisory committee.
- IndusInd Bank and Dynamics Inc plans to introduce the first battery-powered, interactive payment cards in the Indian market in 2018.
- The ASEAN Ministers of Agriculture and Forestry and the Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Government of India, held our Fourth ASEAN-India Ministerial Meeting on Agriculture and Forestry (AIMMAF) in New Delhi, India.
- India gives a financial assistance of Rs.288 crore( USD 45.27 million) for Kankesanthurai (KKS) Harbour.It is to transform northern Sri Lanka into a commercial port and strengthening the country’s efforts to become a regional maritime hub.
- Mathew is the legal consultant of Vizhinjam International container terminal company and Indian Maritime Association Co-President.
- India has signed an MoU with the United Kingdom to enable the return of illegal Indian migrants within a month of their detection by authorities abroad.
- UN Environment and the World Health Organization have agreed a new, wide-ranging collaboration.
- South African player Kagiso Rabada has recently became the top-ranked bowler in Test cricket.
- Atomic scientist and NIAS Director Baldev Raj passed away.
- The 5th Bilateral Technical Meeting on cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine between Government of India and Malaysia was held at New Delhi.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|