SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 15th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 15th January of this year-
- Israeli PM is set to visit India where a series of events that will showcase the growing friendship with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Israeli prime minister.
- World Bank has announced that it will recalculate the national rankings of business competitiveness going back to at least four years.
- Over 9,400 ‘enemy’ properties, worth more than Rs 1 trillion, are set to be auctioned by the home ministry starting the process of identifying all such estates.
- The Pune chapter of the Forum for IT Employees (FITE) has become the first officially registered trade union for the IT sector in India.
- New passports for citizens who have Emigration Check Required (ECR) status will have orange cover jackets, instead of the traditional dark blue.
- On the basis of data from fourth round of the National Family and Health Survey (NFHS-4), people in Delhi and Punjab are the richest, with more than 60% of their households in the top wealth quintile.
- Twitter account of India’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Syed Akbaruddin was hacked recently by a group of Pakistani hackers.
- As a symbolic gesture of friendship with Israel, India will rename the iconic Teen Murti Chowk, a war memorial.
- China’s Navy has commissioned a new missile frigate, named ‘Rizhao’, in a naval port in China’s Dalian located in the Liaoning Province.
- National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX) is launching the country’s first agri-commodity options in Guar Seed.
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) has ranked India at 30th position on a global manufacturing index.
- Mahavitaran, the power transmission company of the state government, is planning to purchase 1000 MW solar power in 2018.
- Under-five mortality rate (U5MR) in India has shown an impressive decline of 9 per cent, from 43 per 1,000 in 2015 to 39 per 1,000 in 2016.
- The BSE’s India International Exchange, India INX, has listed the IRFC’s green bonds on its debt listing platform – the global securities market.
- The Indian economy is expected to witness an average GDP growth of 7.3 per cent over 2020-22, says a Morgan Stanley research report.
- West Bengal currently tops the list of the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion’s Business Reforms Action Plan (BRAP) 2017.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|