|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Power Maths Short Tricks Book (3000+ Question)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 16th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 16th January of this year-
- India & Sri Lanka signed 4 agreements for collaboration in ICT sector, setting up of e-office system & connecting of National Knowledge network for collaboration among universities & academics.
- As a symbolic gesture of friendship with Israel, India renamed the iconic Teen Murti Chowk, a war memorial, during the visit of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Nepal has joined hands with China to offer internet services to its citizens, ending India’s decades-long monopoly of the Himalayan nation’s cyber connectivity network.
- The Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas has launched month long Saksham 2018 (Sanrakshan Kshamta Mahotsav).
- The government is planning to raise 15 new battalions in the country’s two important border guarding forces – the BSF and the ITBP – to fortify defence along the strategic frontiers with Pakistan, Bangladesh and China.
- The Indian Army celebrated 70th Army Day, with parades and shows at its major locations across the country.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated a 2 day International Workshop on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure in New Delhi.
- Over 9,400 ‘enemy’ properties, worth more than Rs 1 lakh crore, are set to be auctioned with the home ministry starting the process of identifying all such estates, officials said.
- India & Israel have inked 9 pacts to boost cooperation in key areas, including cybersecurity and energy.
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) has ranked India at 30th position on a global manufacturing index — below China’s 5th place but above other BRICS peers, Brazil, Russia and South Africa.
- Federal Bank has entered into a strategic partnership with Hedge Equities Ltd for providing Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) services to NRIs.
- SEBI has approved the appointment of Vijay Kumar as the MD and CEO of NCDEX.
- The two-day long, 25th International Camel festival has kick-started in Rajasthan’s Bikaner district.
- Former Union minister Raghunath Jha passed away in Delhi.
- Italy will participate as a partner country in the upcoming Bengal Global Business Summit (BGBS) for the second year in a row.
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|