|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 18th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 18th January of this year-
- India, for the first time, took part in a meeting of the international military cooperation departments of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) since joining the bloc last year.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched the Mukhya Mantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana for the welfare of the artistes in Odisha.
- Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who is in India for a 6-day official visit, inaugurated the 3rd annual Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the Rs 43,129 crore refinery project in Barmer and said it will change the economic landscape of Rajasthan.
- The Union Ministry of Minority Affairs decided to end Haj subsidy from this year as a part of its policy to empower minorities with dignity and without appeasement.
- India’s largest IT services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) signed an over GBP 500 million (USD 690 million) deal with M&G Prudential, the UK and European savings and investments business of Prudential plc.
Jammu and Kashmir Finance Minister Haseeb Drabu announced an exclusive industrial development scheme to expand and promote business activities in the state.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) released the first image captured by its Cartosat-2 series satellite which was launched from Sriharikota on January 12.
- The Centre sanctioned projects over 10,000 crore rupees in the North East for better network connectivity. Two MoUs have been signed to cover the uncovered areas in the North East including Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
- The Haryana government has decided to form a non-banking financial company (NBFC) — Haryana State Financial Services Limited — to act as an in-house treasury manager for efficient management of surplus funds of State public enterprises and autonomous bodies.
- The NITI Aayog launched the first course on Sustainable Urban planning using remote sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS) at IIT Kanpur.