|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Best Mock Test Series||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 19th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 19th January of this year-
- Central govt will set up a $350 million fund to finance solar projects.
- The government has made it mandatory to have Global Positioning System (GPS) devices in passenger transport vehicles from April 1.
- United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May has appointed a “minister for loneliness” in a bid to tackle social isolation.
- North & South Korea have agreed to march together under a single “unified Korea” flag at next month’s Winter Olympics in South Korea.
- PM Modi & his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu inaugurated the iCreate centre in Ahmedabad’s Deo Dholera Village.
- Ships & aircraft of Indian Coast Guard & its Japanese counterpart conducted a joint naval drill in Chennai.
- YES Bank will mobilise $1 billion till 2023 & $5 billion till 2030 towards financing solar energy projects in India.
- Grab, Uber’s biggest competitor in Southeast Asian markets has acquired Bengaluru-based software start-up iKaaz.
- Invoice discounting marketplace – Invoicemart has tied up with BoB to discount invoices for MSMEs.
- Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli has been named as International Cricket Council Cricketer of the Year 2017.
- Veteran actress Ava Mukherjee, known for playing Shah Rukh Khan’s grandmother in Devdas has passed away the age of 88.
- A monthly magazine titled ‘Namaste Shalom’ will be launched to mark Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Mumbai visit.
- China has built a 100 metre high, nearly 328 feet tall air purifier, touted to be world’s largest, to combat the deadly pollution in the country.
- The residents of Afghanistan’s Logar province have awarded United States President Donald Trump a ‘Medal of Bravery’ over his recent stance against Pakistan.
- The board of State Bank of India has given nod to raise Rs 20,000 crore for financing affordable housing and infrastructure projects through long-term bonds.
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|