130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
- Which among the following cricket teams has won the 2017-18 Ranji Trophy tournament?
- Name the player to win the Men’s 10m Air Pistol Gold at the 61st National Shooting Championship (NSCC)?
A) Yashwant Singh
B) Shahzar Rizvi
C) Omprakash Mitherwal
D) Dharmendra Singh
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has declared which of the following years as Telugu Promotion Year for the development of the language?
- Who among the following has recently been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Mali?
A) Jeanine Hennis
B) Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga
C) Ibrahim Boubacar Keita
D) Tiena Coulibaly
- As a part of the state wide Vikas Samiksha Yatra, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar recently laid foundation stones for more than 100 projects in Nalanda district the state. What is the total worth of the projects?
A) Rs 600 crore
B) Rs 500 crore
C) Rs 800 crore
D) Rs 700 crore
- In line with United States, which among the given countries has also filed a notice to withdraw its membership from the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)?
- Who has been named to be the next Foreign Secretary of India to succeed S. Jaishankar who retires on 28 January?
A) Vijay Keshav Gokhale
B) Dnyaneshwar M. Mulay
C) Hasmukh Adhia
D) Ruchi Ghanashyam
- Name the two gulf nations which has recently introduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) in the country for the first time ever since their existence
A) Saudi Arabia & Oman
B) United Arab Emirates & Qatar
C) Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emirates
D) Bahrain & Saudi Arabia
- Which among the following states has become the second north eastern state after Sikkim to be declared Open Defecation Free?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|