Current Affairs 24th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 24th January of this year-
- India-ASEAN business and investment conference held in New Delhi ahead of the landmark commemorative summit.
- The 7th Asia Steel International Conference will be held in Bhubaneswar from February 6 to 9.
- The 16th International Energy Forum (IEF) Ministerial meeting will be held in New Delhi in April 2018.
- Secretary, Ministry of Women and Child Development, Shri Rakesh Srivastava launched the Management Information System (MIS) portal for Anganwadi Services Training Programme in New Delhi.
- Multilateral lending agency World Bank and India inked $ 120 million loan agreement which will help increase access to improved water supply services in peri-urban areas in Uttarakhand.
- The Minister of State (IC), for AYUSH, Shri Shripad Yesso Naik laid the foundation stone for Central Research Institute (CRI) in Jaipur.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government and the Canton of Zurich signed a letter of intent, to promote mutual prosperity and development.
- India has emerged as the fifth most attractive market for investments and the optimism over global economic growth is at a record level, a survey of CEOs by global consultancy PwC.
- ISRO’s Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) director S Somnath has taken charge as the new director of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), which is ISRO’s lead centre for launch vehicles.
- India’s first ever International Dam Safety Conference kicked off in Tiruvanantapuram inaugurated by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|