Current Affairs 25th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 25th January of this year-
- The Maharashtra government is all set to introduce a system to issue daily district-wise weather advisory to farmers across the state.
- Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu inaugurated the World War II Memorial Museum in the state’s Changlang district bordering Myanmar.
- Andhra Pradesh Information Technology (IT) Minister Nara Lokesh was felicitated with Dr. Kalam Innovation in Governance Award 2018 at the Dr. Kalam Centre.
- The 16th International Energy Forum (IEF) Ministerial meeting will be held in New Delhi on April 10 to 12.
- The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation launched ‘Ganga Gram’ – a project for sanitation based integrated development of all 4470 villages along the River Ganga.
- Shri Srikumar Menon, presently Ambassador of India to South Sudan has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Angola.
- Mr Modi outlined climate change, terrorism and protectionism as three global threats.
- he ASEAN – India Business and Investment Meet and Expo was jointly inaugurated by Mr Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Commerce and Industry, India with the ASEAN Ministers and Gen. (Dr.) (Retd.) V K Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State for External Affairs, India.
- Indian Overseas Bank has signed an MoU with National Housing Bank for the Rural Housing Interest Subsidy Scheme (RHISS) of the Ministry of Rural Development.
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) in partnership with India’s most valued firm Reliance Industries (RIL) has agreed to set up a new Centre for Fourth Industrial Revolution (C4IR) in Mumbai.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018: Take 30 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|SBI PO 2018: Take 30 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|SSC CHSL 2018: Take 30 Tests. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B 2018: Take 25 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|UPSC CSE 2018: Take a Free Test Attempt Now|