Current Affairs 27th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 27th January of this year-
- Election Commission of India hosted a one-day International Conference on the subject ‘Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in the Election Process’ in New Delhi.
- Secretary, Ministry of Women and Child Development, Shri Rakesh Srivastava launched the Management Information System (MIS) portal for Anganwadi Services Training Programme in New Delhi.
- Shri Rajesh Agarwal, presently Counsellor, High Commission of India, Port Moresby has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Niger.
- The President has approved the awards for 85 individuals, which includes 3 Padma Vibhushan, 9 Padma Bhushan and 73 Padma Shri.
- Japan has committed JICA Official Development Assistance loan for an amount of 45 billion yen (about Rs 2,587 crore) for Bengaluru Water Supply and Sewerage Project (Phase 3).
- The Uttar Pradesh Cabinet has approved ‘one district, one product’ scheme to promote products indigenous to every district.
- An MoU was signed between NHIDCL and M/S IL&FS Transportation Networks Ltd.
- National Small Industries Corporation signed an MoU with SME Corporation Malaysia for exchange of information and cooperation.
- Vodafone India has partnered with e-commerce marketplace Flipkart to provide a range of entry-level smartphones at an effective price of Rs999.
- Eminent actor of Bengali film and television, Supriya Choudhury passed away after prolonged illness. She was 83.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|