Current Affairs 28th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 28th January of this year-
- India and Cambodia signed four agreements and the documents were exchanged in presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and visiting Cambodian PM Hun Sen following delegation-level talks between the two countries.
- India will become the fastest growing large economy in the world, eclipsing China, in 2018 and the country’s equity market will jump to become the fifth largest in the world.
- Vice President releases the book ‘Staniya Svasasan Mei Addhi Aabadhi’ has been authored by Dr. Sadhana Pandey in New Delhi.
- Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched ‘Shakthi’ app. The app has been launched for a quick police response cases of crimes against women.
- The former Chief Minister of Delhi, Sheila Dixit’s pictorial book framed a book named “Dilli Meri Dilli: Before and After 1998”.
- Bopanna and Babos lost to the Croat-Canadian pair of Pavic and Dabrowski in mixed Doubles.Timea Babos hails from Hungary.
- Delhi won their first Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy by beating Rajasthan.
- Caroline Wozniacki clinched her 1st grand slam title in Women Singles category in Australian open.
- India has ranked second after South Africa as the cheapest country to live or retire, according to a recent survey of 112 countries.
- The 21st edition of India International Seafood Show begins in Goa.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|