Current Affairs 30th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 30th January of this year-
- The Indian Tsunami Early Warning System is in the process of setting up an elaborate system of sensors on the Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- Vijay Keshav Gokhale assumed charge as the new foreign secretary for a two-year term.
- The closing ceremony of the Jammu and Kashmir student exchange programme, titled ‘Maitreyi yatra’, was held at National Bal Bhawan.
- Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh launched the release of benefits under ‘Mahatma Gandhi Sarbat Vikas Yojana’.
- India and China are pursuing a “wide-ranging strategic build-up” in airbases close to the Doklam Plateau.
- India and Vietnam released first ever set of commemorative postage stamps to mark the long term friendly bilateral relationships between the two countries.
- Cartoon Network has announced the launch of a new colourful cruise ship liner named Cartoon Network Wave, which will sail from Singapore in late 2018.
- The world no.1 Tai Tzu Ying of Taiwan has defeated Saina Nehwal in the finals of the Indonesia Masters in Jakarta.
- World No. 2 Roger Federer defeated No. 6 Marin Cilic 6-2, 6-7(5), 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 to clinch his sixth Australian Open title.
- Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar steal the show in early Grammys Mars won all of the awards for which he was nominated.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|