Current Affairs 31st January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 31st January of this year-
- President Ram Nath Kovind said that Rs 5,35,000 crore have been allocated for the Bharatmala Project aimed at boosting road connectivity in the country.
- The third edition of international spice conference will be held at Jaipur from February 4 to 7.
- Officials are planning to screen a laser show depicting Kerala’s history on the Idukki dam, which is Asia’s oldest arch dam.
- The Economic Survey 2017-18 tabled in Parliament is printed in pink to highlight gender issues amid economic development.
- The Economic Survey 2017-18 has quoted Sunny Deol’s dialogue ‘tarikh par tarikh’ to highlight frequent delays in the judicial process.
- Marking the 69th Republic Day celebrations, Khadi and Village Industries Commission and New Delhi Municipal Council have launched the first ever ‘Khadi Haat’ in the country.
- Bollywood playback doyenne Asha Bhosle will be given the ‘Yash Chopra Memorial Award’.
- London will hold the “biggest protest in British history” against US President Donald Trump’s visit to the country, Labour MP David Lammy has claimed.
- The documentary film Kailash, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, has won the US Grand Jury Prize at the festival.
- Celebrities including Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Pink and Zayn Malik were seen with white roses at Grammys 2018.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018: Take 30 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|SBI PO 2018: Take 30 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|SSC CHSL 2018: Take 30 Tests. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B 2018: Take 25 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|UPSC CSE 2018: Take a Free Test Attempt Now|