|NIACL AO Complete Mock Test Package||Get Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 7th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 7th January of this year-
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj co-chaired the fifth meeting of the India-Indonesia Joint Commission with her Indonesian counterpart Retno Marsudi.
- Iceland has become the first country in the world to legalise equal pay between men and women.
- Carnatic vocalist Radha Vishwanathan, daughter of legendary classical singer M S Subbulakshmi, passed away.
- Scientists have discovered a new endangered species of flowering plants in China.
- New Zealand’s Colin Munro slammed a belligerent century in the T20 international against the West Indians.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority has issued regulations that required food companies selling organic produce to get certified with one of the two authorities – National Prog. for Organic Production or the Participatory Guarantee System for India.
- This year’s Union budget will be presented on 1 February.
- The Indian economy is forecast to grow at its slowest in four years in FY18 but is expected to pick up pace in the second half of the year.
- The Pakistan Navy said it successfully test-fired the indigenously developed ‘Harba’ naval cruise missile.
- Bharat Biotech, a vaccine company, has received Pre-Qualification tag from the World Health Organisation (WHO) for Typbar TCV or Typhoid Conjugate Vaccine.
- The government has launched MyGov platform where interested people can give their considered view on the subject.
- Three Union ministries have signed a memorandum of understanding to facilitate the co-financing of ‘Technology Mission for Indian Railways’, says Ashwani Lohani, chairman, Railway Board.
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave its approval for implementation of the Jal Marg Vikas Project at a cost of Rs 5369 crore.
- The Himalayan Hydro Expo 2018 kicked off at Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal.
- The World Book Fair started in New Delhi. Environment issues like climate change, global warming, and water pollution will be the main theme for this year’s Fair.
- Telangana government formed Minorities Commission with Mohammed Qamaruddin as its Chairman.
- Government has announced that cruise tourists with e-visas will be exempted from the biometric enrolment till Dec 31, 2020.
OnlineTyari Mock Tests
|IBPS Clerk Complete Free Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Free Mock Test||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CGL Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CPO Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|