SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 8th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 8th January of this year-
- Shri Suresh Prabhu, Union Minister for Commerce and Industry will chair the 3rd meeting of the Council for Trade Development and Promotion at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi on 8th of January, 2018.
- Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister of Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation is in Singapore to inaugurate the ASEAN India Pravasi Bharatiya Divas on 6th of January 2018.
- Goa will be hosting the third edition of the Science Film Festival of India between January 16-19.
- The US has placed Pakistan on a ‘Special Watch List’ for “severe violations” of religious freedom.
- Tamil Nadu has emerged as the leader in the country in terms of Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in higher education.
- The West Bengal government has launched its official emblem in a programme at Nabanna, two days after getting the approval from the central government.
- The New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF), which has emerged as one of the most significant events in the publishing world, will be held in the Capital during January 6-14 at Pragati Maidan.
- State Bank of India (SBI) and Nabard have signed an agreement with five NGOs in Bengal for the promotion of 2,500 Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) in select districts of the State.
- Political scientist Gopal Guru has been appointed as the Editor of the Economic and Political Weekly (EPW).
- Tamil Nadu government appointed B. Rajendran as Chairperson of Real Estate Appellate Tribunal (REAT) for Tamil Nadu and Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Government appointed AB Mathur as its representative to hold talks with United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA).
- Veteran actor Shrivallabh Vyas (60), known for acting in films like ‘Lagaan’ and ‘Sarfarosh’, passed away.
- India’s powerlifting world champion Saksham Yadav (28) succumbed to his injuries following a road accident at Delhi-Haryana border today.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|