|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 9th Feburary 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 9th Feburary of this year-
- To expedite capital acquisitions in defence procurement, Defence Minister Sitharaman has constituted a 13-member Raksha Mantri Advisory Committee on Ministry of Defence Capital Projects.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs gave its approval for setting up 24 new medical colleges in underserved areas.
- A 2nd shipwreck was discovered by a team of experienced divers in the sea off Bheemunipatnam, 45 km from Vizag.
- US-based scientists have detected the first experimental evidence of ‘superionic water ice’.
- Chile has created five new national parks that are collectively the size of Switzerland.
- Bermuda has become the first country to legalise and then repeal same-sex marriage.
- Business magazine Forbes has released its first-ever Crypto Rich List, comprising 20 wealthiest people in the cryptocurrency space.
- Google and NCERT signed a pact to integrate a course on ‘Digital Citizenship and Safety’ in information and communication technology curriculum.
- Air India will get a one-time grant of approximately ₹6 cr from Israel for launching direct flights between New Delhi and Tel Aviv.
- India successfully test-fired indigenously developed nuclear-capable Prithvi-II missile on Wednesday.