|NIACL AO Complete Mock Test Package||Get Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Current Affairs 9th January 2018 (today’s current affairs). Below are the current affairs of 9th January of this year-
- Non-resident Indian Day (Pravasi Bharatiya Divas) is observed on January 9. It aims to recognize the contribution of the overseas Indian community to the country’s development.
- Australia beat England by innings and 123 runs in Ashes Test Series.
- France will confer its highest order of merit, the ‘Legion of Honour’, on legendary film and theatre actor Soumitra Chattopadhyay at the 42nd International Kolkata Book Fair.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has appointed Dilip Asbe as Managing Director and CEO of the organisation.
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) has tied up with National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation(NSFDC)to provide financial assistance for economic empowerment of persons belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) families living below Double Poverty Line (DPL).
- Engineering major Larsen & Toubro has commissioned the 360 MW Bheramara power plant in Bangladesh.
- Government has extended the deadline for linking of biometric identification Aadhaar to small savings schemes like post office deposits, Kisan Vikas Patra by three months to March 31, 2018.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched a common card for rides on public buses and the metro.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates the first Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Parliamentary Conference in the ‘Pravasi Bharatiya Kendra’ .
- The Union Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs (MoPA) proposed rolling out of e-Sansad in Parliament and e-Vidhan in State Legislatures
- Union Government sets up second Film and Television Institute in Arunachal Pradesh announced by Union Minister of Development of North Eastern Region Jitendra Singh.
- Union Minister of Earth Sciences Dr Harsh Vardhan dedicated India’s fastest and first multi-petaflops supercomputer to the nation in Pune.
OnlineTyari Mock Tests
|IBPS Clerk Complete Free Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Free Mock Test||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CGL Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CPO Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|