Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 707 Multi-Tasking Posts. Delhi Police recruitment board has invited applications from young and energetic individuals to apply for Multi-Tasking Post. Whatever, there are 707 posts available to fill up Delhi Police Vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for this post. The candidate with appropriate experience from various disciplines can apply for DP Police. Delhi Police Exam date will be announced later. Further information about eligibility criteria, How to apply, and Pay scale for Delhi Police Recruitment are given in the below. Applications are available @ delhipolice.nic.in. Submit your applications on or before 16th Jan 2018.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018| 707 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies @ delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Started Date||17th Dec 2017|
|Last date||16th Jan 2018|
Delhi Police Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS)||16th Jan 2018||Delhi Police Vacancy|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Police Vacancy
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018- Discipline wise vacancy
|Name of the post||No. Of Posts|
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018- Apply online @ delhipolice.nic.in
Dear Job Seekers, This is the right time to show your added value to apply Delhi Police Recruitment . Your expected day came to prove yourself; Delhi Police has announced notification to apply Delhi Police Recruitment for Multi-Tasking Jobs. Eligible candidates can apply through online. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications before 16th Jan 2018.
Delhi Police exam date will be announced later by Delhi Police Recruitment Board. The candidates should participate on written test as well as trade tests. The candidates are requested to read official notification of Delhi Police Recruitment before to apply. IBPS Guide always will be like a stepping stone to lift up you in your career. Find latest job updates of Delhi police recruitment in our web portal.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
The Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification:
- The applicant of Delhi police recruitment 2018 should have passed 10th (Matriculation) or equivalent or ITI in the Trade from any government recognized institute/board.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit:
- The candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 27 Years for General category.
- For OBC candidates should have 18 years minimum and 30 maximum age limit to apply for Delhi Police jobs.
- The candidate who is from SC/ST category should have 18 years minimum age limit and 32 years maximum age limit as on 16th Jan 2018.
- Application fee as per the official notification based on the category given by Delhi police recruitment 2018.
- Candidates will receive Rs.18000-56900/- based on the job and position.
- Based on the performance of the candidate pay scale will be fixed by Delhi Police Recruitment Board.
Candidates will be selected by two step selection procedure for Delhi police recruitment 2018. The applicants will be shortlisted based on the performance done in written test as well as trade test.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Delhi Police Recruitment – How to Apply:
- As per notification interested candidates can apply for Delhi Police Jobs.
- This is a good opportunity for the candidate who is having a passion to join with Delhi Police jobs.
- Applications of Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 are available in online at delhipolice.nic.in
- Interested candidates requested to log on to the website and click notification button go through vacancy details.
- Read all the information carefully about Delhi Police Recruitment. If you are eligible with all the criteria you can apply for it.
- To apply for Delhi police job, at first you need to register if you are a new user to apply Delhi Police Recruitment.
- If you are already registered then you can directly log-in to the site to apply.
- Applications of Delhi Police Recruitment are available from 17th Dec 2017 to 16th Jan 2018.
- Apply with mandatory documents fill up the application for Delhi Police Vacancy and submit.
- We hope the job will be yours. Good luck from IBPSGuide team for Delhi Police Recruitment.
Delhi Police Exam Date / Important Dates for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
|Start date of Application||17/12/2017|
|Last date of Application fee payment||16/01/2018|
|Emailing the admit cards||Intimate later|
|Delhi Police Exam Date||Intimate later|
About Delhi Police
The Delhi police services is law enforcement based services owed by the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). Delhi is the capital of India. The Delhi police service force headquarters located at New Delhi, India. Delhi police services – almost 25 Percent of police strength is used to protect VVIP of India. In 1861 Delhi police service team formed and established on the same year. There are 84,536 employees are working in and around Delhi region. They have 180 Police stations across New Delhi.
Amulya Patnaik, IPS is a current Commissioner of Police, Delhi 2017. Delhi police service was restructured in 1948. Mr D.W. Mehra was the first chief of Delhi Police. Delhi Police is divided into twelve branches, it’s all comes under the control of Commissioner of Delhi Police or CP. There are four main branches that come under a Commissioner of Police. That is Special CP (Administration), Special CP (Training), Special CP (Security), and Special CP (Intelligence).
Current Organization of Delhi Police:
In 2017 Delhi Police has 6 Ranges, 13 Police Districts, 62 Sub-Divisions with 184 Police Stations and 5 Specialized Crime Units, Economic Offenses Wing, Crime Branch, Special Cell, Special Police Unit for Women and Children.
After the selection the candidates will undergo for Police training. DP Training College is located in the village of Jharoda Kalan and Wazirabad, Delhi from 1984.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|