SSC CGL Study Material Book Free PDF >> Download Now
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Get Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Eastern Railways recently released a notification inviting all the young and talented minds of India for the post of Apprentices. Eastern Railways have to fill their requirement for 863 vacancies under two categories. Liluah Workshop has 204 seats and the Howrah Division has 659 available seats. Indian Railways is one of the biggest recruiters in India with a huge employee base. If you are looking to work in Eastern Indian Railways this is a great opportunity. Seize it! The last date to apply is 7th December 2017. Read the below article on Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 to know more about the eligibility criteria, salary, important dates and much more!
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Important Dates
Now that you have the idea about the important dates for Eastern Railway Recruitment. Let’s have a look at the vacancies for different postings.
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Vacancies
Eastern Railway Recruitment- Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 1st July 2017)
Minimum Age: 15 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
B. Age Relaxation
OBC: 3 Years
SC/ST: 5 Years
PWD: 10 Years
C. Education Qualification
You must have passed your 10th class in 10+2 Examination System with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Along with that, you should also have an I.T.I certificate affiliated to NVCT.
Eastern Railway Recruitment – How to Apply
- You First have to download the application form and call letter from the link above.
- Fill in your details carefully in both of the forms.
- After this, you have to send the application form and Call Letter along with the relevant documents to:
- Workshop Personnel Officer
- Workshop Personnel Officer
- You need to write for which post you are applying for on the envelope. Like “Application for Liluah Workshop” or “Application for Howrah
- A Crossed Postal Order in favour of F.A. & C.A.O Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable to GPO/Kolkata needs to be enclosed in the envelope as the application fees.
- Alternatively, you can also apply from their Official Website.
- Follow the same steps from 2 to 5.
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Selection Procedure
- The shortlisting will be done purely on the basis of marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination or 10th Class in the 10+2 Examination system and minimum marks of eligibility shall be kept at 50% in aggregate.
- You will not be given any daily allowance/conveyance allowances or travel allowance if you are called for verification.
- After passing the course of Act Apprentice there will be “NO GUARANTEE OF EMPLOYMENT IN THE RAILWAY”
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Application Fees
UR – Rs. 100/- as an application fee in the form of postal order.
SC/ST/Women – No Fees
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Official Notification
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|