1. The organization __________ to popularize Indian classical music among the youth which has lost
__________ with its cultural roots.
(d) exerts, intrigue
(e) need, relation
2. One of the major critiques of the examination system is that it to a spirit of __________ competition among the students.
3. Auroras are natural light displays in the sky, usually__________ at night, __________ in the Polar regions.
(a) watch, upward
4. After the board examinations, students are __________up for the various entrance examinations __________ for next month .
5. The governmental __________ spurred dramatic improvements in the way waste management is
__________ out in many hospitals.
(d) efforts, carried
6. The petitioner had __________ an immediate stay from the court on allotment of the flats till __________ of Investigation into the alleged irregularities.
7. Modern music doesn’t lend __________ to longevity sometimes it is hard even to remember what the biggest hit from a __________ of years ago was.
(a) itself couple
(b) much, few
8. Opportunities__________when they are seized and__________ when they are not.
9. At the sound of the bell we are to pause, relax our body and become gently __________ of our in breath and out breath__________ asked, thoughtless
10. __________ to listen to the sounds of nature, we find that we pan afterwards carry , on with whatever we were doing in a more __________ and loving way.
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018: Take 30 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|SBI PO 2018: Take 30 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|SSC CHSL 2018: Take 30 Tests. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B 2018: Take 25 Mocks. 1 Free Attempt Now|
|UPSC CSE 2018: Take a Free Test Attempt Now|