|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Directions (Q.1-10). Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ‘No error’, the answer is ‘e’. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).
Q1. A senior doctor expressed concern about physicians recommended the vaccine.
1. A senior doctor 2. expressed concern 3. about physicians 4. recommended the vaccine 5. No error
Q2. We have discussing all the known mechanisms of physical growth.
1. We have discussing 2. all the known mechanisms 3. of physical 4. growth
5. No error
Q3. Children enjoy listening to ghost stories especially on Halloween night.
1. Children enjoy listening to 2. ghost stories 3. especially on 4. Halloween night. 5. No error
Q4. I have many works to do.
1. I 2. have 3. many works 4. to do 5. No error
Q5. There are so many filths all around the place.
1. There are so 2. many filths 3. all around 4. the place 5. No error
Q6. A great many student have been declared successful.
1. A great many student 2. have been 3. declared 4. successful 5. No error
Q7. We are going to launch this three-crores project within the next few months.
1. We are going to launch 2. this three-crores 3. project within the 4. next few months 5. No error
Q8. I hope to go to shopping this weekend if the weather permits.
1. I hope to go to shopping 2. this weekend 3. if the weather 4. permits
5. No error
Q9. The lawyer asked if it was worth to take the matter to court.
1. The lawyer asked 2. if it was worth to take 3. the matter 4. to court 5. No error
Q10. After a carefully investigation we discovered that the house was infested with termites.
1. After a carefully investigation 2. we discovered 3. that the house was
4. infested with termites 5. No errorSolutions
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|