|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Mock Test||Attempt It Now|
|Quant Booster eBook – A Complete Maths Shortcut eBook||GET Book Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Spot the error in the following sentences:
1. Scarcely had (1)/I arrived than (2)/the train left. (3)/No error. (4).
2. The reason why (1)/he was rejected (2)/was because he was too young. (3)/No error. (4).
3. Teachers of various schools (1)/ met to discuss about (2)/how to improve the standard of English. (3)/No error. (4).
4. His tradition-bound attitude (1)/ had to be a constant source of dissatisfaction (2)/among the younger members of the family. (3)/No error. (4).
5. The two first to arrive (1)/were the lucky recipients (2)/of a surprise gift. (3)/No error. (4).
6. Two hours have passed (1)/ since (2)/he had fallen asleep. (3)/No error (4).
7. Having broken down (1)/the driver sent the car (2)/to the garage. (3)/No error (4).
8. He is one of those writers (1)/ who has won acclaim (2)/the world over.(3)/No error (4).
9. The mason will not (1)/do the work (2)/except give the order. (3)/No error (4).
10. When students are ill (1)/they find that they have a lot of work (2)/to catch up with when they return. (3)/No error (4).Solution
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Online Tyari Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Speed Test Attempt Now||Attempt Now|
|Railway RRB Pshyco Complete Package||Get It Now|
|SSC CHSL, CGL Mock Test (1 free+30 Paid)||Attempt Now|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|