|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
In the following questions some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error and mark (1), (2) or (3) as answer. If there is No error, mark (4) as your answer.
1. Scarcely did I reach the airport, (1)/nervous and tense, than the plane took off, (2)/leaving me stranded in an alien place. (3)/ No error (4).
2. The power to (1)/distinguish between differences (2)/is the basis of science and art. (3)/No error (4).
3. I have (1)/seen her only once (2)/ but I’m liking her a lot. (3)/No error (4).
4. I told him (1)/that we enjoyed very much (2)/at the party. (3)/ No error (4).
5. John is working very hardly (1)/ as the examinations (2)/are fast approaching. (3)/No error (4).
6. He ate (1)/ nothing (2)/ since yesterday (3)/. No error (4)
7. An experimental vaccine (1)/ has brought (2)/ glimmer of hope for the malarial researchers (3)/. No error (4)
8. After making me wait for two agonising hours (1)/ the great man called me in (2)/ and asked me what do I want (3)/. No error (4)
9. The ebb and flow of the tides (1)/ are (2)/ now understood (3)/. No error (4)
10. The green paint on the wall (1)/ provides a suitable contrast (2)/ with the yellow doors (3)/. No error (4)Solution to the quiz