|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Power Maths Short Tricks Book (3000+ Question)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Spot the error in the following sentences:
1. Your success in the IAS examinations depends not only on (1)/ what papers you have selected (2)/but on how you have written them. (3) No error.(4)
2. Heavy rain (1)/prevented us (2)/ to go to the cinema. (3)/No error. (4)
3. If majority of the individuals in a State (1)/prosper (2)/the State itself would prosper. (3) /No error. (4)
4. If motorists do not observe the traffic regulations (1)/they will be stopped, ticketed (2)/and have to pay a fine. (3)/ No error. (4)
5. He asked (1)/supposing if he fails (2)/ what he would do. (3)/ No error. (4)
6. We had a lot of difficulty(1)/to find (2)/the house. (3)/ No error.(4).
7. Patience as well as perseverance (1)/are necessary (2)/for success. (3)/ No error/(4).
8. The passer-by told us (1)/where was the marriage hall (2)/and even led us to it. (3)/ No error/(4).
9. The increase in consumption is directly (1)/proportional to the increase (2)/in income. (3)/No error. (4).
10. In Singapore (1)/my brother-in-law with his wife (2)/were present at the function. (3)/No error. (4)Solution
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|