|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
1. For his alleged involvement in espionage, he is under a cloud these days.
(1) experiencing cloudy weather
(2) enjoying favorable luck
(3) under suspicion
(4) under observation
2. We have appealed to him again and again; there is no use flogging a dead horse now.
(1) repeating our request
(2) making him see reason
(3) beating about the bush
(4) wasting time in useless effort
3. We shouldn’t look down upon the wretched of the earth.
(1) sympathize with
(2) hate intensely
(3) be indifferent to
(4) regard with contempt
4. Because of his misbehavior, he is bound to face the music.
(1) get finished
(2) get reprimanded
(3) feel sorry
(4) listen to the music
5. The working of the factory was disrupted on account of a token strike by the workers.
(1) total strike
(2) carefully planned strike
(3) short strike held as a warning
(4) sudden call of strike
6. By opposing his proposal he fell foul of him.
(1) quarrel with
(2) felt annoyed with
(3) agreed with
(4) got into trouble with
7. Those who work by fits and starts seldom show good results.
8. The new manager thought that he would give employees enough rope for the first six months after which he would check the work done himself.
(1) many directives and orders
(2) sufficient advice
(3) all the material they needed
(4) enough freedom for action
9. He was all at sea when he began his new Job.
10. The sweeping statement by the boss left the conscientious workers disgusted.
(1) rash statement
(2) unpremeditated statement
(3) thoughtless statement
(4) generalized statement