English Quiz On Fillers Questions Day 5 Bag
Buy Quant & Reasoning Tricks Book – Buy Now
- The teacher must __________. The unique style of a learner in order to __________ it to the desired knowledge.
(c) appreciate, focus3#
(d) absorb, maintain
- Not all countries benefit __________ from liberalisation. The benefits tend to __________ first to the advantaged and to those with the right education to be able to benefit from the opportunities presented.
(d) uniformly, percolate
(e) Judiciously facilitate
- He has __________ sense of words. Therefore, the sentence he constructs are always __________ with rich meaning.
- He was an __________ musician, had been awarded the George Medal during the second world war and __________ with the title of Rai Bahadur.
- Whether it be shallow or not, commitment is the __________ the __________ bedrock of any loving relationship.
(a) expression, perfunctory
(b) foundation, genuinely#
- Many people take spirituality very seriously and __________ about those who don’t worrying about them and __________ them to believe
- Unless new reserves are found soon the worlds supply of coal is being __________ in such a way that with demand continuing to grow at present rates, reserves
will be __________ by the year 2050
(a) consumed, completed
(b) depleted, exhausted#
(c) reduced, argument
- If you are a __________ you tend to respond to stressful situations, in a calm, secure, steady and __________ way.
(d)delectable, . flexible
(e) supportive, positive
- Management can be defined as the process of __________ organizational goals by working with and through human and nonhuman resources to __________ improve
value added to the world.
(a) getting, deliberately
- If you are an introvert, you __________ to prefer working alone and, if possible, will __________. towards projects where you can work by yourself or with as few people as possible.
(a) like, depart
(b) advocate, move
(d) express, attract
(e) feel, follow
- The __________ playing of loud music has led the angry residents of this vicinity to file a police complaint and move court against the organisers lack of __________ for the peoples need for a peaceful neighborhood.
- The __________ of the chronic balance of payments deficit which has __________ the Finance Ministry under three Prime Ministers is very real.
- Britain for the present, is deeply __________ in economic troubles, and the economic future, heavily __________ looks uncertain.
- Belief that, the free __________ of ideas, people and cultures is essential to the __________ of a democratic society.
- As this country has become more __________ industrial and inter nationalised, it has like all Western democracies, experienced a necessary increase in the __________ of the executive.
- More is __________. of conditions of the tribal’s in Maharashtra than __________ conditions of those in the other parts of the country.
(c) aware, of
- Although __________ is not a very desirable feeling, We need a certain amount of it to __________ well.
(c) impatience, preach
- Although he is a__________ person, he occasionally loses his __________
(a) quiet, power
(c) balanced, temper#
- In a __________ tone me leaner made a powerful __________to the mob.
(b) lower, conviction
(c) loud, argument
(e) pitch, statement
- The tunnel was so __________ and congested, that we became __________
(d) crowded, isolated
- __________ the activities of moneylenders could have an adverse impact on those who __________ access to bank credit.
(e)curbing, lack# .
- The budget announced substantial __________ of to critical sectors like education and healthcare.
- The government has decided not to make any changes in the country’s tax __________ .
- The RBI has __________ a statement that the implementation of KYC , norms should not lead to the denial of banking __________ to customers.
- The new scheme __________ all persons with disabilities defined __________ the Disabilities Act.
- To avoid __________ there is a need for __________ planning of the project.
- A good management will decide not only the __________ for equipment but also its __________ for deciding priorities.
- __________ appears to be a small error in the beginning may turn out to be a __________ in the long run.
- Being very__________in nature, he always uses his __________ skills.
- Demand and supply do not __________ the samerelationship as the one that __________ between height and weight.
(b) Incur, is
- If the system __________ to yield the desired result, try to__________ the whole procedure in the given sequence.
- He is so __________ in his approach that not a single point ever __________ his attention.
(a) meticulous, escapes#
- Generally, __________ students __________ those who are mediocre.
- __________ and__________ should not be tolerated In our country which boasts of Ahimsa as its way of life.
- He __________a wrong act because it was __________ for him to do so due to circumstantial forces.
- Many teachers __________ the lack of professional freedom as the __________ for leaving the job.
- Skeptics would not __________ that the earth actually moves, let alone that it __________around the sun.
- Unpredictable __________ of the child could not lead the consultants to any __________ .
- A public servant who is guilty will not __________ punishment and no __________ person will be punished.
- Few professions can __________ the sheer variety and constant __________ of being a doctor.
- The organization __________ to popularize Indian classical music among the youth which has lost __________ with its cultural roots.
(d) exerts, intrigue
(e) need, relation
- One of the major critiques of the examination system is that it to a spirit of __________ competition among the students.
- Auroras are natural light displays in the sky, usually __________ at night, __________ in the Polar regions.
(a) watch, upward
- After the board examinations, students are __________up for the various entrance examinations __________ for next month .
- The governmental __________ spurred dramatic improvements in the way waste management is __________ out in many hospitals.
(d) efforts, carried#
- The petitioner had __________ an immediate stay from the court on allotment of the flats till __________ of Investigation into the alleged irregularities.
- Modern music doesn’t lend __________ to longevity sometimes it is hard even to remember what the biggest hit from a __________ of years ago was.
(a) itself couple#
(b) much, few
- Opportunities__________when they are seized and __________ when they are not.
- At the sound of the bell we are to pause, relax our body and become gently __________ of our in breath and out breath__________ asked, thoughtless
- __________ to listen to the sounds of nature, we find that we pan afterwards carry , on with whatever we were doing in a more __________ and loving way.