|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
1. More is __________. of conditions of the tribal’s in Maharashtra than __________ conditions of those in the other parts of the country.
(c) aware, of
2. Although __________ is not a very desirable feeling, We need a certain amount of it to __________ well.
3. Although he is a__________ person, he occasionally loses his __________
(a) quiet, power
(c) balanced, temper
4. In a __________ tone me leaner made a powerful __________to the mob.
(b) lower, conviction
(c) loud, argument
(e) pitch, statement
5. The tunnel was so __________ and congested, that we became __________
(d) crowded, isolated
6. __________the activities of moneylenders could have an adverse impact on those who __________ access to bank credit.
(e)curbing, lack .
7. The budget announced substantial __________ of to critical sectors like education and healthcare.
8. The government has decided not to make any changes in the country’s tax __________.
9. The RBI has __________a statement that the implementation of KYC ,norms should not lead to the denial of banking __________to customers.
10. The new scheme __________ all persons with disabilities defined __________ the Disabilities Act.
11. To avoid __________ there is a need for __________ planning of the project.
12. A good management will decide not only the __________ for equipment but also its __________ for deciding priorities.
13. __________ appears to be a small error in the beginning may turn out to be a __________in the long run.
14. Being very__________in nature, he always uses his __________ skills.
15. Demand and supply do not __________the same relationship as the one that __________ between height and weight.
(b) Incur, is
16. If the system __________to yield the desired result, try to__________ the whole procedure in the given sequence.