130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
1. The teacher must __________. The unique style of a learner in order to __________ it to the desired knowledge.
(c) appreciate, focus
(d) absorb, maintain
2. Not all countries benefit __________from liberalisation. The benefits tend to __________first to the advantaged and to those with the right education to be able to benefit from the opportunities presented.
(d) uniformly, percolate
(e) Judiciously facilitate
3. He has __________ sense of words. Therefore, the sentence he constructs are always __________ with rich meaning.
4. He was an __________ musician, had been awarded the George Medal during the second world war and __________ with the title of Rai Bahadur.
5. Whether it be shallow or not, commitment is the __________the __________ bedrock of any loving relationship.
(a) expression, perfunctory
(b) foundation, genuinely
6. Many people take spirituality very seriously and __________ about those who don’t worrying about them and __________ them to believe
7. Unless new reserves are found soon the worlds supply of coal is being __________in such a way that with demand continuing to grow at present rates, reserves will be __________ by the year 2050 (a) consumed, completed
(b) depleted, exhausted
(c) reduced, argument
8. If you are a __________ you tend to respond to stressful situations, in a calm, secure, steady and __________way.
(d)delectable, . flexible
(e) supportive, positive
9. Management can be defined as the process of __________ organizational goals by working with and through human and nonhuman resources to __________improve value added to the world.
(a) getting, deliberately
10. If you are an introvert, you __________to prefer working alone and, if possible, will __________.towards projects where you can work by yourself or with as few people as possible.
(b) advocate, move
(d) express, attract
(e) feel, follow
11. The __________ playing of loud music has led the angry residents of this vicinity to file a police complaint and move court against the organisers lack of __________ for the peoples need for a peaceful neighborhood (a)peaceful, thought
12. The __________ of the chronic balance of payments deficit which has __________the Finance Ministry under three Prime Ministers is very real.
13. Britain for the present, is deeply __________ in economic troubles, and the economic future, heavily __________ looks uncertain.
14. Belief that, the free __________ of ideas, people and cultures is essential to the __________ of a democratic society.
15. As this country has become more __________industrial and inter nationalized, it has like all Western democracies, experienced a necessary increase in the __________ of the executive.
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|