130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
- Which movie won 62 Filmfare award?
- Which country won 2015 Rugby Championship?
- Who invented Electric Tram?
- Which of these has centrally planned economy?
i) India ii) US iii) Britain iv) Japan
- 1 Qs related to Chemical reaction of Sodium Hydroxide.
- When any metal reacts with NaOH, then what is the product?
- If nutrients increase in water then which algae is formed?
- Time taken by Pendulum to cover one round is known as?
- Painting become famous during the period of which Mughal Emperor?
- One Qs from Economy related to input & output.
- When someone directly approach supreme court instead of High court then which jurisdiction applied?
- What is the another name of platelets?
- In 1912 Mangol invade on which region?
- Match the following – Book with their author name
- What is the outermost layer of xylem?
- Dihang River flows from which region of Himalaya?
- Which yojana has been introduced by Government for Soil card?
- British forced plantation of tea in which place? – Bangal
- Stem has endarch or exarch arrangement?
- Teach text feature available in which OS?
- Name the bus between India & Pakistan?
- Data Interpretation – Tabular Graph
- x = -3, then find the mirror image of (5, 2 )with respect to x.
- The 3 coordinates of x, y, z were given. You have to find the centroid?
- SI = 1500 and CI = 1575 for 2 years. Find the rate of interest?
- The area of four walls of a cuboid is 448 sq metre. If the length and height is 18 m and 8 m Find its breadth?
- Find the average of the numbers between 11 and 79 which are divisible by 6?
- ABC is a triangle. D and E are points on AB and BC such that AD : DC = 2:5. The area of triangle ADE is 8 sq. units. Find the ratio of area of triangle ADE and quadrilateral BDEC?
- Four times a fraction and 6 times it’s reciprocal sum is equal to 11. Then find the fraction?
- If an article is brought at 10 % of discount cost Rs 4500. Then find the the cost of article after 27.5% discount.
- a^3 + b^3 = 19 & ab = 6. Then find a+b?
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|