|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|Quant Booster – A Complete Maths Shortcut Book (850+ Pages)||Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Best Study Plan IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive 2018 Tier 1 | Tier 2 | Tier 3 : Exam Strategy | Preparation Tricks & Tips
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Study Plan 2018 : IB Security Assistant Executive Study Plan. IB Security Assistant Executive Preparation Tricks & Tips. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Executive Study Plan & Exam Strategy 2018. How to Prepare for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Exam? Best Study Plan & Strategy for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Exam.
Hello Aspirant As we know that Intelligence Bureau has declared 1054 vacancy for the post of security assistant executive. So candidates must be looking for the Tier I, Tier II & Tier III Books for Study Plan for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive. Below we are providing the detailed Study Plan for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive.
How to Prepare for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive 2018 Exam?
Strategy to Crack the IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive 2018
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive, the most awaited paper conducted by an organization (IB) entrusted with recruiting people for government jobs at subordinate levels. Every year lakhs of students appearing for this entrance, therefore a proper strategy is needed to crack the competition mainly because of INCREASE IN COMPETITION.
In today’s world we can’t simply study and work hard and get what we want because not just Hard Work but Smart work Leads you to the Success Cut-throat competition.
Our purpose to share number of candidates is that to make you aware with the competition of IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive exam.
We all know about the pattern of the Tier 1 exam as it includes 4 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude Mathematics
- English Language
- General Awareness
- The strategy for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive is very different from Bank Entrances mainly because of the syllabus and importance of Mathematics & English in IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Entrances.
- IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Tier 1 Entrances have Mathematics & English.
- The TIER 1 exam also has REASONING & GENERAL AWARENESS sections which are very important to get a good score in TIER 1.
- Remember guys, you can’t score even 50 marks in IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Tier I with just English and Maths, so you must be prepared to attempt GS and ENGLISH also.
- The study plan for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive is very different as we don’t want the students to go through every subject daily. We want them to focus on important topics which are repeatedly coming in the IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Entrance.
Kuch important nuske!
- Focusing on Important topics.
- Revision is the Most Important.
- Test Yourself & Analysis.
- Guesstimate Not Work Always
- Time Management is the key to success.
Remember guys, to crack the IB Security Assistant you have to focus on time management as only 120 minutes for 100 questions.
PROPER PLANNING + SHORTCUTS + PRACTICE –> IB Security Assistant mein selection
Make a time map of which section you are going to solve 1st then 2nd 3rd 4th according to their time table. Emphasize more on a section you are more comfortable with and solve it first.
Subject Wise Time Allocation
(When in a day all subjects need to be covered)
|GENERAL AWARENESS||4 Hrs.|
(When in a day 3 subjects need to be covered)
|MATHEMATICS||3 Hrs.||3 Hrs.||3 Hrs.|
|RESONING||2 Hrs.||–||2 Hrs.|
|ENGLISH||2 Hrs.||2 Hrs.||–|
|GENERAL AWARENESS||4 Hrs.||4 Hrs.||4 Hrs.|
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude Mathematics Study Plan and Strategy
The level of every other section has only turned more complex and convoluted, there is no doubt that this section too will be making your blood run cold. If we talk about previous years examinations, this section consumes a lot of time so what one needs to do is an efficient time management that can only be achieved through practice. Arithmetic section make it hard for one to deal with the section as easily as any other section. Practice continuously, it will pay big time.
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive 2018 – English Study Plan and Strategy
Never focus on Conversational English (means Spoken or Behavioral) as it is not related to Competitive English, here you are supposed to have typical knowledge of Grammar.
Just follow these tips for this section:
- Read Newspaper on daily basis: don’t be afraid guys, you just need to read First Page and National Page. This will help you a lot in Preparing for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Tier I , as many ERROR detection questions are generally made on the basis of Grammar that is used in Newspaper.
- While Attempting English Section, Maintain your speed, don’t get slow as normally it takes.
- Improve your vocabulary.
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive 2018 – Logical & Analytical Reasoning Study Plan and Strategy
Reasoning is a test of observing our mental and problem solving ability. Reasoning is not like numerical skill where you learn some formula and solve question by applying that formula. You have to be very careful while answering these questions. Therefore for this section you all have to practice, practice & practice the topics. Also,in this section there are few questions from Non-verbal reasoning also.
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive 2018 – General Awareness/General Knowledge Study Plan and Strategy
|S.no||SUBJECT||TIME (in Days)|
For GS, the strategy is important topics not the whole subjects. Here are the important topics of each & every subject:
These days we have seen many questions from Current Affairs Also so you must go through the current affairs of last 6 months.
Units of measurement
|Uses, common names and composition of various chemicals.
Definition based questions. (heat, oxidation, reduction etc)
|Parts of plant and their functions
Parts of body, their functions
Basics of animal kingdom.
- FRAMING OF THE CONSTITUTION
- SOURCES OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- PARTS OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- SCHEDULES IN INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- VICE PRESIDENT
- ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA
- COMTROLLER AUTITOR GENERAL
- LOK SABHA
- RAJ SABHA
- PRIME MINISTER
- EMERGENCY IN INDIA
- VIDHAN SABHA
- VIDHAN PARISHAD
- PARLIAMENTARY FUNDS
- SUPREME COURT
- HIGH COURT
- ARTICLE 370
- INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION
- BUDDHISM AND JAINISM
- THE MAURYANS
- POST MAURYAN KINGDOMS
- THE GUPTA PERIOD
- Establishment and Expansion of the Delhi Sultanate
- Religious Movements in the Fifteenth and Sixteenth Centuries
- Mughal Dynasty
- Later Mughals
- The Maratha State
- European Penetration and British Conquest of India
- Major Battles
- Social and Cultural Awakening in India
- The Great Revolt of 1857
- Indian National Congress
- Nationalist Movement, 1905-1918: Growth of Militant Nationalism
- Struggle for Swaraj – I, 1919 – 1927
- Struggle for Swaraj – II, 1927-1947
- Governor-Generals of India
- Indian Princely States
- Movement Of Earth
- Interior Of Earth
- Latitude & Longitude
- Solar System
- Ocean & Ocean Currents
- Physical Features Of India
- Rivers In India
- Soils In India
- Agriculture In India
- Transportation In India
- Mineral Resources In India
- Forests In India
- World Geo. Facts I.E. Continents in the World.
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Study Plan Tier I 2018
The 4 sections are colour coded as follows:
- English Language: Blue
- Quantitative Aptitude: Pink
- Reasoning Ability: Green
- General Awareness: Yellow
- Attempt full length mock test: Red
|1 Hr||1 Hr||1 Hr||1 Hr|
North India &
|Interest: SI, CI,
|Profit & Loss:
Revolt of 1857,
Vice Roy &
(2D & 3D
sites of world,
Dams & National
with respect to
largest & longest
Use of Verb
Phrase & Idioms
– Bar Graph
– Line Graph
– Pie Chart
– Tabular graph
rights & duties,
Parliament of India,
Special Status of
(LCM & HCF,
|14||Time & Work
– Work &
– Pipes &
Dice & Cubes,
– Average Speed
– Relative Speed
– Partial Speed
– Problems on
– Boat & River
Tax system (GST),
|Physics: SI Units,
Motion, Work &
|21||Revise all the
on each topics
Table, Acid Basis
& salts, carbon &
of metal &
|22||For Jumble||Number Series||Floor Based
|Practice Qs on
|25||Attempt Full Length Mock Test|
We really hope that you follow this strategy because we know this that if you follow this “PATH” you can clear the IB Security Assistantपथ easily.
|IB Security Assistant / Executive Important Study Material Link||Direct Links|
|IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant/Executive Recruitment Notification 2018 – 1054 Vacancies||Click Here|
|How to fill IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Online Form 2018 ?||Click Here|
|20+ IB Security Assistant Executive Previous Year Question Paper PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Previous Year Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Exam Pattern 2018 -Read Now||Click Here|
|IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Syllabus 2018 – Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3||Click Here|
|IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Study Material Pdf : Quantitative Aptitude | Reasoning | English | General Awareness||Click Here|
|Best Books For IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Exam Preparation Pdf : Quantitative Aptitude | Reasoning | English | General Awareness||Click Here|
|IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Salary In Hand | Job Profile : Read Now||Click Here|
|Study Plan for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Security Assistant Executive Tier 1 | Tier 2 | Tier 3||Click Here|