IBPS PO Memory Based Questions (Prelims) 2017: 14th Oct- Shift 3
IBPS PO Questions Asked – English
- Reading Comprehension – Based on “Economy of Myanmar and ASEAN Countries”
Antonyms & Synonyms – Salutary, Reverberating, Embark
IBPS PO Questions Asked – Reasoning
- Box Puzzle – 5 Boxes J, K, L, M, N are placed one above the other. You have to find the correct order of arrangement.
- Word Test – The word was TOPICAL. You have to find the number of words which appear in the same order as in the alphabetical dictionary.
- Circular Arrangement – 8 Peoples S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z all facing toward the center are sitting in a circle. They also like 8 different fruits.
- Scheduling – 6 Professors U, V, W, X, Y , Z teaches in a class in 3 months (August, May, June) & 2 dates (5th & 24th). Each professor like different colour.
IBPS PO Questions Asked – Quant
- Data Interpretation – 2 sets
Tabular Graph – Based on the percentage of silver, gold and bronze coin of 3 companies.
Line Graph – Based on the data of two companies
- Number Series – Find the next number in the series given below:
7, 6, 17, 84, ?, 5282
Below Are The Books For Cracking Mains Exam
To Clear English Sections You must Have English Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Quantitative Aptitude Section You must Have Quantitative Aptitude Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Reasoning Section You must Have Reasoning Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Computer Awareness Section You must Have Computer Awareness Book Buy Now From Here
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|