IBPS Po Memory Based Questions (Prelims) 2017: 7th Oct- Shift 3
IBPS PO Questions Asked – English
- Error Detection – A sentence was divided into 5 different parts (a,b,c,d,e) and options included combination of parts (eg- bcd, ace etc). You have to identify that option which do not contain any error.
IBPS PO Questions Asked – Reasoning
- Puzzle – based on ordering & ranking of 8 Box.
- Scheduling Puzzle – 8 students having exam on different months (March, July, Sep, Nov) & dates.
- Linear Arrangement – 8 people sitting in a single row facing to north.
- A person start walking at point A and walk 14 m south then he take right turn walk 8m & reaches to point B. Again he take right turn & walk 3m. Finally he take a right turn and walk 21 m to reach to point C.
IBPS PO Questions Asked – Quant
- Data Interpretation –
i) Bar Graph – Number of products sold by two companies A and B in month Jan to May.
ii) Tabular DI – Number of students participate in Olympiad from classes IX to XII. The % of male students participated in Olympiad & number of students do not participate in Olympiad.
To Clear English Sections You must Have English Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Quantitative Aptitude Section You must Have Quantitative Aptitude Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Reasoning Section You must Have Reasoning Tricks Book Buy Now From Here
To Clear Computer Awareness Section You must Have Computer Awareness Book Buy Now From Here
|GovernmentAdda Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test Series 2018|