|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Soldier Posts: Indian Army has announced a notification for the recruitment of Soldier (General Duty, Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examine, Nursing Assistant), Technical Dresser, Clerk / Storekeeper, Tradesman) vacancies for domicile of Pune, Beed, Latur, Ahmednagar and Osmanabad district of Maharashtra State candidates. Eligible male candidates may apply online from 04-02-2018 to 20-03-2018 & attend for walk in recruitment rally from 05-04-2018 to 15-04-2018 at Police Parade Ground, Osmanabad. Other details like how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Soldier
Name of the Category:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
4. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
5. Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC)
6. Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper
7. Soldier Tradesman
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected be based on Screening Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 04-02-2018 to 20-03-2018 & walk in recruitment rally from 05-04-2018 to 15-04-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Go to JCO/ OR Enrolment & Select Rally Notifications.
3. Select the desired post & Read the Notification carefully.
4. Click on Registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
6. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 04-02-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2018
Date of Downloading Admit Cards: 21-03-2018
Starting Date for Rally: 05-04-2018
Last Date to Recruitment Rally: 15-04-2018
Venue: Police Parade Ground, Osmanabad
For more details like vacancy details & other information click on the link given below…