130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
There are total 5 stages in the selection process of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II:
- Tier-I Exam
- Tier-II Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Candidates must complete Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognised university and have computer Knowledge.
- Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through Open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
- Those candidates, who are yet to get their degree, if called for interview, would be required to submit a proof of passing the degree examination on or before the closing date. Such proof would not be entertained if issued after the closing date on ground of late conduct of examination, delay in declaration of result or any other ground whatsoever.
Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34, 800/– + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.(PB-2) [under revision as per recommendation of 7th C.P.C.]
IB Exam Pattern:
Date of Tier-I Exam: 15th October 2017
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||25||100 Marks||60 min|
Some important points of Tier-I Exam:
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
This Exam will contain Essay and English Comprehension & Precis Writing.
Date of Tier-II Exam: 7th January 2017
|Essay on one of the given topics||30||60 min|
|English Comprehension & Precis Writing||20|
Some Important points:
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I.
- For Tier-II examination, there will be a minimum cut off marks of 33%.
On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be short listed for the interview.
Last Date to Apply Online: 02.09.2017
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|