|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Railway RRB Group D & ALP Technician Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|SBI Clerk Mock Test||Attempt Now|
Dear students, It is very crucial to understand your exam syllabus and structure beforehand. Once you understand the exam structure, the battle is half won. There are total 3 subjects in Stenographer Exam namely Reasoning, General Awareness, and English language & Comprehension. You should make a detailed analysis of you all these three subjects. First of all, you should attempt previous years question paper of Stenographer Grade C and D exam 2017. Then note down all types of topics from which questions have been asked. Your preparation should be focused and based on these topics only. SSC repeats many questions, so plan your studies smartly. Let’s discuss the last minute strategy and tips.
Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2017 will start on 11 September and will be held till 14th September 2017. Not much time left for the preparation, you might be feeling a bit anxious But just like a warrior on the battlefield, you must stand high and don’t let this last moment’s pressure or fear or tension hamper your confidence. Friends, all of you have prepared and revised well and it is the time to avoid any new thing or new concepts. Be relaxed and do what you like most. Try to relax your mind and avoid any kind of distractions in these remaining a few days. Keep yourself calm and compose, believe in yourself. In the last a few days, you should dedicate some of the time to your hobbies such as if you like watching movies or playing games, just go for it. All of you have prepared well, so have faith in yourself. The next two weeks belong to you, no one can take away this opportunity from you. Seize the opportunity and get a govt. job. So be patient and if you feel that you are unable to get the answer to the questions then move on because, in the end, the accuracy of your attempts matters more than a high number of attempts.
You must be careful of negative marking. Do not take chances while attempting questions because if you do not maintain accuracy, then your high number of attempts might go in vain. Do read the instructions. First read the questions carefully then work on the answer, as sometimes we skip the rules of questions like – in questions examiner is asking for ‘not follow’ but we go with ‘follows’ option as we have done practice with ‘follow’ option. Don’t wait for the last moment, do take a print out of your Admit Card at earliest and also read the instruction given on the admit card carefully.
Some Important Exam Tips
1.Take a print out of your admit card and original photo identity proof, 1 photo and photocopy of the ID proof. Girls make sure you do not have Mehandi on your hand. Please be on time as the organizers are very strict when it comes to the timings, at least half an hour earlier before the mentioned time.
2. Follow your Strategy that you have prepared for yourself: Stick to your plan firmly because you have designed your studies in this way so don’t ditch it at the very last moment. All of you have prepared well, Now is the time when you executed and performed in the best possible way in the exam hall.
3. Know Your Strong and Weak areas in English And General Awareness. First attempt questions from your strong zones because you have practiced and prepared well and Now you are sure of it so you can score well and with accuracy. When you are done with all the familiar questions then march into the unknown territory and try your best, use all your understanding and logical ability to get the correct answers. When You start with your strong topics, You become more comfortable and confident and trust us this is all you need, The CONFIDENCE.
4. Time management plays a very important role in your exam and a deciding factor in your overall selection. Use that 120 min. wisely and efficiently. Always keep a track of your time and no. of questions attempted.
5. Speed and Accuracy-Keep these two words in mind. For any Competitive exam, Speed and Accuracy plays a very important role. You’ve to maintain both if any of it is not followed you might be caught in blunder. You can’t afford to do a blunder of such magnitude. If you feel that a particular question is taking more time than required, better leave it and move to the next question. Remember you are not meant to do all the questions given in the exam, rather you are supposed to do a maximum number of questions in the shortest time possible and that too with 100 % accuracy.
6. Don’t leave any question UNREAD. Always give initial 5-10 seconds to read the questions and then decide whether you want to attempt it or not, make wise and informed decisions, don’t approach any question blindly, it might cost you heavily. Most of you make this mistake just because of poor time management. It becomes very cumbersome to come out of this situation and at last, you miss easy questions.You don’t even read them and trust us they can be solved while reading. So try your best at least to read each and every question properly.
7.There will be 100 questions, 100 Marks in English Section. In English, there are three types of questions, Vocabulary questions, Grammar questions and Reading Comprehension. For grammar related questions, you should revise all the rules regarding, uses of tenses, articles, nouns, pronouns, subject-verb agreement, usage of conjunctions and prepositional phrases. practice 5 passages daily, read the questions first then read the passage. 5 questions will be asked from fill in the blanks. 10 questions from Antonyms/Synonyms, 5 questions from Idiom/phrases, 5 questions from the jumbled paragraph, 10 questions from active/passive, 10 questions from sentence improvements, 10 questions from direct/indirect sentences, 20 questions from cloze test, 15 questions from Reading Comprehension. This is previous years questions break up, in 2017 it might be same or different, but you should study all these English Topics.
Remember Guys, It is the hard work Combined with smart work that will fetch you the desired result. Don’t Overstress Yourself and Take Proper Rest Before the Exam.