|NIACL AO Complete Mock Test Package||Get Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
MPSC Recruitment: MPSC Recruitment 2018 has disseminated the official notification for various posts in MPSC jobs. MPSC recruitment2018 expects the application from young, expertise and dynamic invitee for filling the vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through MPSC Careers. It is a golden opportunity to grab a job in Meghalaya PSC. So the eligible candidate should use this opportunity to work with Meghalaya Public service commission. More details about MPSC recruitment2018 given below.
|Name of the Organization||MPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Officer, inspector and other post.|
ABOUT MPSC Recruitment 2018:
Dear Readers, MPSC is known as Meghalaya public service commission. MPSC Recruitment 2018 officially released a notification for the recruitment of various post in Meghalaya government. It is the great opportunity for the aspirants those who are eligible for these post. Detailed enlightenment about the MPSC vacancy is given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies (MPSC vacancy)||Official Notification|
|Officer, inspector and other post.||50||MPSC 2018|
MPSC Recruitment| MPSC Careers | Eligibility Criteria
- MPSC Recruitment 2018 recruits the candidates for MPSC jobs should satisfy the following norms.
MPSC Recruitment – Educational Qualification& Experience:
Assistant Research Officer:
- Candidates those who are applying for MPSC recruitment2018 should complete their master degree or honors degree in economics/maths/ commerce/ statics can apply for the MPSC jobs.
- Candidates should have 5 years of experience in government works will be eligible for the post.
- Candidates with B.E/B.tech in mechanical, electrical and computer can alone apply for the job in MPSC recruitment 2018.
- Applicants should have a engineering degree in mechanical, production or power plant or metallurgical from a recognized university or institute will be eligible for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum 2 years experience in boiler inspection, maintenance and testing is expected from the invitee.
Assistant Lecturer [commerce, Accountancy, Business studies, English& statics]:
- Applicants with 2nd class master degree in relevant domain along with commerce can apply for the job.
- Applicants with bachelor degree in any stream can apply for the job .For detailed enlightenment you can refer official notification of MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates with master degree in social work /PhD in mental health with minimum of 5 years experience in mental health from the recognized university can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates having graduation in Arts/ science/ commerce of any recognized university or institute can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Assistant System Engineer:
- Candidates possess b.sc (cs) or BCA with diploma of recognized institution can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Social Studies Instructor:
- Applicants with degree in any stream of sociology/social work from any recognized institute are eligible MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Mathematics Instructor, Electrician Instructor, Carpentry Instructor, Fitter Instructor, Engineering Drawing Instructor, Welder Instructor, Plumber Instructor:
- Applicants having 3 year diploma in a relevant stream can apply for the MPSC vacancy.
- For further queries you can read the official notification MPSC Recruitment 2018 which is available below.
MPSC Recruitment– Breakup vacancy list:
|Name of the post||Total vacancy (MPSC vacancy)|
|Assistant Research Officer||02 Posts|
|Training Officer||01 Post|
|Assistant Lecturer (Commerce)||01 Post|
|Assistant Lecturer (Accountancy)||01 Post|
|Assistant Lecturer (Business Studies)||01 Post|
|Assistant Lecturer (English)||01 Post|
|Inspector (Statistics)||09 Posts|
|Social Officer||01 Post|
|Assistant Auditor||18 posts|
|Assistant System Engineer||01 Post|
|Mathematics Instructor||01 Post|
|Social Studies Instructor||01 Post|
|Electrician Instructor||01 Post|
|Carpentry Instructor||01 Post|
|Fitter Instructor||02 Posts|
|Engineering Drawing Instructor||02 Posts|
|Welder Instructor||01 Post|
|Plumber Instructor||01 Post|
|Audit Officer||03 Post|
MPSC Recruitment – Age Limit:
- Eligible candidate who are all applying for the vacancies in MPSC recruitment 2018 except training officer, inspector age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Candidates applying for training officer and inspector should be in a following limit for MPSC jobs.
- Minimum – maximum = 21-27 years.
MPSC Recruitment –Pay scale:
- Candidates those who get through the screening process in MPSC jobs will get following pay scale based on their post.
|Name of the post||Total vacancy|
|Assistant Research Officer||Rs. 17,000-470-20290-EB-560-25330-760-33690/-|
|Assistant Lecturer (Commerce)||Rs.15,700-390-18,430-EB-510- 23,020-690-30,610|
|Assistant Lecturer (Accountancy)|
|Assistant Lecturer (Business Studies)|
|Assistant Lecturer (English)|
|Inspector (Statistics)||Rs.14,700-370-17,290-EB-480 -21,610-650-28,760/-pm|
|Assistant System Engineer|
|Social Studies Instructor|
|Engineering Drawing Instructor|
|Audit Officer||Rs .16,300-410-19,170-EB-530-23,940-720-31,860/-pm.|
MPSC Recruitment –Application fee:
- Application fee for ARO,TO and inspector – Rs.460/-
- For other vacancy – 350/-
- Payment can be done through MPSC challan.
- Candidates who are interested to apply MPSC Recruitment 2018 under SC/ST category having permanent residence in Meghalaya needed to pay only half of the application fee.
- PWD candidates no need to remit any payment for application, MPSC Recruitment 2018.
MPSC Recruitment –Payment fee:
- Candidates applying for MPSC Recruitment 2018 should pay through MPSC challan only and original challan copy should be enclosed with application form.
MPSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates who are all applying for the MPSC vacancy should clear the following screening process.
- written test
- screening test
- screening practical test
- physical efficiency test
- preliminary test
- mains test
- personal interview
- Candidates will be filtered by the any of the above screening process which will be decided by the MPSC Recruitment 2018 selection committee.
MPSC Recruitment – How to Apply:
- Go to the official website mpsc.nic.in
- Click the link and it will lead to desired post ion MPSC careers.
- After that click “apply online” to register and it will enter into online application form
- Enter all the required details which is asked in the application and it will lead to online payment gateway.
- You can pay through MPSC challan.
- Click submit after filling all mandatory details and take printout for future use.
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment:
|Starting date of application||Active|
|Last date of application||19-02-2018|
|Last date for application fee||19-02-2018|
|Emailing the admit cards||Update soon|
|Date of Written test (tentative date)||Update soon|
MPSC Recruitment – Click Here for Official Notification
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Website
OnlineTyari Mock Tests
|IBPS Clerk Complete Free Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|IB Security Assistant Free Mock Test||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CGL Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|
|SSC CPO Complete Mock Test Package||Attempt Now For Free|