130+ SSC CGL Previous Papers With Solution Free >> Download Now
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
Hello Aspirant ,
As we know that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has declared the Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Notification. So all of you must be looking for a great Study Plan & Preparation Tips and Tricks for Economic & Social Issues and full fill your dream to be a NABARD Grade a Officer. Keeping this in mind we have prepared a best Study Plan to crack NABARD Economic & Social Issues like a pro.
The prelims exam test your knowledge for NABARD Economic and Social Issues among other sections. You need to make sure that you prepare this section well because:
- Since Economic and Social Issues section carries 40 marks, it can boost your score.
- If you find other sections difficult, your knowledge in this section will balance your overall score.
- Your knowledge of Economic and Social Issues will aid your work profile at NABARD!
First of all have a look at Economic & Social Issues complete syllabus.
- Nature of Indian Economy – Structural and Institutional features – Economic underdevelopment – Opening up the Indian Economy – Globalisation – Economic Reforms in India – Privatisation.
- Inflation – Trends in Inflation & their Impact on National Economy and Individual Income.
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Rural and Urban – Measurement of Poverty – Poverty Alleviation Programmes of the Government.
- Population Trends – Population Growth and Economic Development – Population Policy in India. Agriculture – Characteristics / Status – Technical and Institutional changes in Indian Agriculture – Agricultural performance – Issues in Food Security in India – Non Institutional and Institutional Agencies in rural credit.
- Industry – Industrial and Labour Policy – Industrial performance – Regional Imbalance in India’s Industrial Development – Public Sector Enterprises. Rural banking and financial institutions in India – Reforms in Banking/ Financial sector.
- Globalisation of Economy – Role of International Funding Institutions – IMF & World Bank – WTO – Regional Economic Co-operation.
- Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic trends – Urbanisation and Migration – Gender Issues Joint family system – Social Infrastructure – Education – Health and Environment. Education – Status & System of Education – Socio -Economic Problems associated with Illiteracy – Educational relevance and educational wastage – Educational Policy for India.
- Social Justice: Problems of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes – socio-economic programmes for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes and other backward classes.
- Positive Discrimination in favour of the under privileged – Social Movements – Indian Political Systems – Human Development. Current Economic & Social Issues.
The first thing you need to take care of is where to study from. Many times aspirants get confused due to the amount of study material on the internet. For this reason, prepare from these books that our experts have recommended.
- Social & Economic Problems in India by Naseem A Azad
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja
- Indian Social System by Ram Ahuja
- NCERT Class VI to XII
This year NABARD has increased the number of questions from Economic Sections to 40 questions. It means the weightage of Economic and Social Sections has increased in preliminary exam. And, in Main exam about half of the paper constitutes questions from this section.
Economic and Social Issues: The syllabus is huge, but it is expected that questions will be of elementary nature because the eligibility required is a graduate or post-graduate in any stream. Take one topic at a time and go through the basics of the same and some current events related to it. Do the same for all the topics. It is not about practice, so do not bother about that regarding this section, rather read as much as possible in order to gather knowledge in all the areas mentioned in the syllabus.
The Questions asked in this section are based upon governmental policies in the economic sector, details about banking and social issues taking place in our surrounding. If you follow news daily and read government notices.
Focus on Current Affairs of Economic and Social Issues Economic Survey of India, Budget, Demonetization Report by RBI, Monthly Policy Reviews by Government of India, Yojana, India Yearbook, Government Schemes, Insights on India compilations, Partiyogita Darpan, are recommended.
Certain important steps must be taken apart from reading books.
- Follow news channels as they have huge prime time shows for those happenings which are very important. This will help you in understanding which issues have how much effect on people.
- Keep a tab on governmental and ministry websites since they release notifications and updates about their new policies and schemes.
- Remember that no one single book covers all the topics of importance in this section. Therefore, use the recommended books and other study material wisely so that you can distribute your efforts properly.
Preparing from Newspapers
Apart from the material above, there are many more things you can and should go through for best results. These include newspapers that supply credible and analytical news related to economic and social issues.
- The Hindu
- The Indian Express
- The Economic Times
- Business Standard
Put what you learn into practice
- Practicing with Test Series helps you ace the original tests/examinations.
- Computer based Test Series for NABARD also help you save your time as they simulate the real tests and let you know you how to attempt the questions in a way that you are able to attempt the maximum number of questions within the stipulated time.
- It also gives you an All India Rank so as you can assess where you stand and how much more you need to work.
- Many test series comprise of a range of questions that equate the level of frequently asked questions, previous year questions, and new pattern questions for NABARD Prelims as well as Mains Examination.
|NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager 2018 Important Links|
|1.||NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A 2018 Recruitment Notification Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2018 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Study Material | Books | ESI | ARD | English | GK Pdfs||Click Here|
|7.||NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager ARD Agriculture and Rural Development PDF | Notes | Books||Click Here|
|NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Study Plan | How To Prepare For NABARD Grade A Officer Exam
NABARD ARD Study Plan & Preparation Tips and Tricks for Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD)
NABARD ESI Study Plan & Preparation Tips and Tricks for Economic & Social Issues(ESI)
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|