|Download Reasoning General Intelligence Power Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Book (800+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
1. The Rabi crops sown in which months?
2. Which of the following is a ‘Rabi Crops’?
3. Which of the following is Kharif Crop?
D. All of the above
4. Which one of the following sequence is correct in the context of three largest wheat producing states in India?
A. Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana
B. Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Punjab
C. Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Haryana
D. Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh
5. The Kharif crops sown in which months?
6. Which of the following is not a Rabi Crop?
D. Lady’s finger
7. Consider the following
I. Wheat is sown in mid-October-mid-November and harvested in March.
II. Wheat is grows well in cool, moist climate and ripens in a warm, dry climate.
Which of the above statement (s) is/are correct about climatic conditions for Growing Wheat?
A. Only I
B. Only II
C. Both I and II
D. Neither I nor II
8. Match the following
a. Largest litchi producing state in India
b. Cocoa producing state in India
c. Largest wheat producing states in India
d. Largest rice producing state in India
1. West Bengal
2. Uttar Pradesh
a b c d
A. 1 2 3 4
B. 4 3 2 1
C. 3 1 4 2
D. 1 4 3 2
9. Which of the following state is a not top Soyabean growing state in India?
A. Madhya Pradesh
10. What is the rank of India in the production of linseed in the world?
3)D. All of the above
4)C. Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Haryana
6)D. Lady’s finger
7)C. Both I and II
8)B. 4 3 2 1
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|