|RRB ALP CBT 2 #1 Mock Test Series Get Now||Free Download Now|
|RRB Junior Engineer Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|IB Security Assistant Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|NIACL AO Complete Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|SSC CGL,CPO,GD 2018 Study Material & Book Free PDF||Free Download Now|
Hello Aspirant ,
As we know that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has declared the Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Notification. So all of you must be looking for a great study plan to crack the exam and full fill your dream to be a NABARD Grade a Officer. Keeping this in mind we have prepared a best Study Plan to crack NABARD Grade A exam like a pro.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development financial institution in India, headquartered at Mumbai with branches all over India.The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. NABARD is active in developing financial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.NABARD was established on the recommendations of B.Sivaraman Committee, (by Act 61, 1981 of Parliament) on 12 July 1982 to implement the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981. It replaced the Agricultural Credit Department (ACD) and Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of Reserve Bank of India, and Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC). It is one of the premier agencies providing developmental credit in rural areas. NABARD is India’s specialised bank for Agriculture and Rural Development in India.
First of all have a look in the important dates and exam patter of NABARD Grade A Officer,
NABARD Grade A 2018 Important Dates
|Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||13th March 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||2nd April 2018|
|Closure of editing Applications details||2nd April 2018|
|Online Fees Payment||13th March to 2nd April 2018|
|Download of Call Letter for Prelims Exam||27th April 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||12th May 2018|
|Date of Mains Exam||6th June 2018|
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Pattern
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam will be an objective type online test. This year NABARD has reduced the weightage of reasoning & quant sections and add it to the economics and Agriculture & Rural Development subjects.
|Name of Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||20||20||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
Note:- NABARD Grade A Online Preliminary Exam is qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test. So, the marks secured in Phase I – Online preliminary examination will not be counted for final selection.
NABARD Grade A-Mains Exam Pattern
NABARD Grade Mains exam will be held on 6th June 2018. This will be an objective and descriptive type online test.
|Exam||Post||Name of Test||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Phase I (Descriptive Test)||
Common to all
Essay writing: 40Marks·
Precis: 20Marks· Questions on the Precis Para: 20 Marks·
Report/ Letter Writing: 20 Marks
For ‘General’ post
|Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||
|For posts including following – Economics, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Plantation and Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Food Processing, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Water Resource Development & Management, Social Work, Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary||
Paper on related discipline
NABARD Exam Pattern – Interview
The 3rd phase of NABARD Grade A selection process is the interview. The third stage will consist of an Interview for 25 marks. The final selection of the applicants for the post of NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) will be based on their performance in the Main Exam and Interview took together.
Strict Study Plan is a must
- Aspirants are bound to give a certain amount of time to a particular topic or subject when his preparations are revolving around a plan.
- The topics are like milestones to be crossed to them.
- Once you are done with a particular topic, you are kind of excited for the next one.
- Also, when there is a plan, there is a deadline too to wind up certain topics within a certain period of time.
- Regular studies reduce the level of stress, as the number of topics to be done does not accumulate into blizzards, hence provide the aspirant with a better physical and mental health.
- So much is happening every day that unless you keep yourself abreast of these changes you cannot adjust yourself to them or tackle the GA section of NABARD exam 2018 smoothly and easily.
- To save your precious time, we provide you with an alternative that is our “Daily GK Update”that contains only the news that is important from the point of view of NABARD Examination.
- Apart from the GA Section, an excellent knowledge of current news also helps you deal with the GDPI.
- Your vocabulary and English skills can also be improved if you maintain reading newspapers on a regular basis.
Here we are providing you Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade A Exam 2018.
NABARD Preparation Tips and Tricks for Reasoning Ability
Reasoning Ability is going to be a difficult section as reasoning section of banking exams has always been difficult as compared to other examinations. The pattern is getting complex day by day and most of the topics of this section are now being asked in the form of puzzles only. The only way to ace the scores in the section is strenuous practice. Here is the NABARD Phase I exam Syllabus for Reasoning Ability Section.
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
NABARD Preparation Tips and Tricks for Quantitative Aptitude | Data Analysis & Interpretation
The level of every other section has only turned more complex and convoluted, there is no doubt that this section too will be making your blood run cold. If we talk about previous years examinations, this section consumes a lot of time so what one needs to do is an efficient time management that can only be achieved through practice. Data Interpretation and topics from arithmetic section make it hard for one to deal with the section as easily as any other section. Practice continuously, it will pay big time. Here is the NABARD Phase I exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude Section.
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
NABARD Preparation Tips and Tricks for English Language
This topic can be easy as pie if your basics are clear. Sometimes, even those who can communicate very well in English, fail to perform to the best of their ability in competitive exams. A habit of reading an English Newspaper can actually do a good turn because it helps to build up a strong vocabulary, effective knowledge of grammar, and efficient comprehension skills. Rest depends on how hard you practice. Here is the complete NABARD Phase I exam English Syllabus for English Section.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions (Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
NABARD Preparation Tips and Tricks for General Awareness
The questions asked in NABARD Phase I exam General Awareness Section are usually based on Banking Awareness, Static Awareness, and Current Affairs. This year we observed a change in the pattern of GA Section of banking examinations as well. Most of the questions are now being asked from Banking Awareness so this section too is going to be very challenging. Batten down the hatches!
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
NABARD Preparation Tips and Tricks for Computer Awareness
Computer Awareness is an important part of NABARD Phase I exam. Many of you might not have any touch with computers in detail and therefore feel a lot puzzled. There is really nothing more than that. Once you have understood that, you can just brush up some topics that are required for Prelims exam.
Computers form the basis of the working any organization in today’s age. Thus, a basic level of familiarity with computers and computer concepts is a must for any aspirants. This is exactly what this section of the exams tests you on.
Important Topics in Computer Awareness
- History of Computers
- Computer Fundamentals
- Parts of a Computer System
- Data Processing Cycle of a Computer
- Computer Languages
- Input Devices & Output Devices
- Operating Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- File Extensions
- Networking and Internet
- Computer Viruses
- Important Abbreviations
NABARD Preparation Tips and Tricks for Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD)
NABARD Preparation Tips and Tricks for Economic & Social Issues
Put what you learn into practice
- Practicing with Test Series helps you ace the original tests/examinations.
- Computer based Test Series for NABARD also help you save your time as they simulate the real tests and let you know you how to attempt the questions in a way that you are able to attempt the maximum number of questions within the stipulated time.
- It also gives you an All India Rank so as you can assess where you stand and how much more you need to work.
- Many test series comprise of a range of questions that equate the level of frequently asked questions, previous year questions, and new pattern questions for NABARD Prelims as well as Mains Examination.
|NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager 2018 Important Links|
|1.||NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A 2018 Recruitment Notification Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2018 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Study Material | Books | ESI | ARD | English | GK Pdfs||Click Here|
|7.||NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager ARD Agriculture and Rural Development PDF | Notes | Books||Click Here|
|NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Study Plan | How To Prepare For NABARD Grade A Officer Exam
NABARD ARD Study Plan & Preparation Tips and Tricks for Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD)
NABARD ESI Study Plan & Preparation Tips and Tricks for Economic & Social Issues(ESI)
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Download English Power Book (2000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|